advice please....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mummytummy, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi everyone.
    I only really read the posts on this site for motivation, but i need some advice.
    I have been given amoxicillin for a chest infection i have....how will this effect the diet?
    I didnt ask the doctor as I previously told another doctor and they didnt agree with tfr diets, so put me off telling this one!

Thanks in advance!
    kim

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    i can't really see how it would affect the diet, doesn't it say on the vid to keep taking prescribed pills? You'd be best ringing the ppl at lipotrim themselves to make absolutely sure.

GOOD LUCK!

4. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey hun...

your best bet is to ring LT...but your health is the main thing so keep taking the antibiotics.

I shouldn't think it WILL have an effect. For example I am on long-term steroids (one reason I've put on a lot of weight other than the greed!) and even though I'm still on them I'm losing.

Ring if you're really worried...but I really don't think it's going to have a negative impact.

Feel better soon

XX

5. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks.....just thinking about the effects on ketosis....but im sure it will not have a huge affect on it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.