• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice Please!

Want2bMe!

S: 19st7lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 4st2lb(21.25%)
Hello! I have a small issue...

I've just had my first week weigh in and have lost 10lb, about which I am most pleased! However, I've come to work today without my packs, idiot that I am! I blame the excitement of the scales related happiness this morning! My question is... is going without shakes until 6.30 going to completely throw my system off; has this happened to anyone before?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nonnibear

S: 15st8lb C: 14st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(4.59%)
I have - drank loads of water, had a coke zero at lunch time and then had a double shake as soon as I got home then another one a couple of hours later.

I didn't feel faint or anything but my stomach rumbled a couple of times!

If you're desperate you could have some chicken or something if you have a shop near you to buy a meal replacement bar!

Catt

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 15st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.51%)
Wow well done that's a great weight loss. I would try to get a meal replacement bar if you have a supermarket close by.

Otherwise going without til you get home should be ok as a one off. I have done it and been fine except maybe felt a little light headed.

shellreed2011

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 5st7lb(30.56%)
you can nip to asda and buy their measure up bars hun

Littlered81

S: 13st6.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st4lb(2.12%)
Not always the most fun but can you do it just sticking with water, Dr Pepper Zero, etc. I forgot to take one out for lunch the other day and just stuck with water and green tea until I got back in the evening, had my soup, then about half an hour later had a bar.

Well done on your 1st weeks loss, that's amazing!

Alot of the time I dont even have my first shake til 6-7pm because I like to eat late and it's in the evenings I feel hungry so I have them all late.
It wont do you any harm.
If you do get peckish try and pop to a supermarket and get a meal replacement bar.

Sammeh

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well done on the loss!

I did this last Thursday - forgot to bring anything out with me. I just drank loads of water and also had two bottles of Coke Zero. Then as soon as I got home, had a shake immediately followed by one an hour later. Was really hungry (but wasn't in K anyway) but it was just the one day and I coped, didn't pass out or anything!

shellreed2011

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 31 Loss: 5st7lb(30.56%)
i did it yesterday too but just my luck asda didnt have any bars so i travelled 11 miles home to pick one up went back out and still didnt eat the flipping thing till i got home! lol

Want2bMe!

S: 19st7lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 4st2lb(21.25%)
Oh thank you all so much! It actually hasnt been too bad, I've just stuck to the water so far as I have such a sweet tooth that if I drank any sort of fizzy drinks it's just send me into a spiral of sugary badness!

Oh and thanks, I'm delighted with the loss!