advice please

megygogs

I know this is on this somewhere more than likely but been searching for ages Can anyone tell me the carbs {and weight per gram 80/100 eg}in courgettes and aubergine and i also see some people using curry paste is that allowed in phase 1 or better to stay clear Thanks again Meg :)

megygogs said:
I know this is on this somewhere more than likely but been searching for ages Can anyone tell me the carbs {and weight per gram 80/100 eg}in courgettes and aubergine and i also see some people using curry paste is that allowed in phase 1 or better to stay clear Thanks again Meg :)

Curry paste is fine as long as it contains no sugar etc and is extremely low in carbs, I use the Thai pastes in the plastic pot, most of the jar varieties include sugar!

The plastic Thai ones are just spices...you can purchase them in most Sainsbury's

As for courgettes I just usually go with one medium sized per person x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you for that info keeps me right Will maybe do a curry tomorrow night x

Courgette: 2g carbs per 100g
Cauli: 3g carbs per 100g

Roughly. Try using an app/website like my fitness pal where you can input what you're eating and it will give you the carb values - although you may need to check a couple of options as all values are added by users and some people only add calories not fat/carbs etc.

With veg I always search for 'tesco courgettes' or 'sainsburys cauliflower' to make sure I get UK based values as the Americans lay out carb values differently

Back