Advice re possibly pregnant?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hi guys

I am on cerazette. I am not the best person at remembering to take the pill ops!

Anyway I have been having some pregnancy symptoms like last time and just thought I would try with an ovulation test as I got positives from them when I found out I was pregnant before.

So I did one and there's a clear positive line there. Just wondering if anyone knows if u ovulate whilst on the pill as this could answer it or if not then I could be pregnant again :) wrong timing tho as already got a Christmas baby lol.

Just got tiredness, dizziness, period pains, but then I could be just getting period pains in general and also be anaemic again. So I dunno really. My husband said wait toll next week and get a test but I am too excited if I could be pregnant again. X

As far as Im aware Cerazette can stop you ovulating but it is still possible. If I was you Id have to test asap! Im so impatient lol. I have a Christmas baby too! Well I say baby he's 5 now but will always be my 'baby'!!!!

Best of luck with whatever happens xxx

You really arent likely to ovulate on it, the level of progesterone in it is designed to trick your body into not ovulating. However, it does happen. The ovulation test could be positive because of that, or because you're pregnant. The only way to know is to take a proper preg test. If its negative, it may be worth discussing with your doc that you're getting positive ovulation predictors on it, as you arent going to be protected efficiently else.

Good luck hon :)

Cheers guys. Yea hubs is gonna get one today as he's starting to get exited now. I did show him the test whilst he was watching footie lol.

Lo is 15 months is a nye 2009 baby.

I wouldn't even know when my last period was that's the problem too. X

Hi FNM

As you havent been taking Cerazette regularly there is a chance that ovulation would have taken place;)

Also you can't get a "false" positive!! only a false negative!

Congratulations are in order then :D

Hi i ovulated whilst on cerezette and had TWINS!! They are 4 next month. Go and get that test as you can't get a false positive with a pregnancy test xx

So I do another opk this morning and there's no second line?

Do I bother getting a preg test?

Just concerned as it's my 30th on Monday and we are planning a hard core drinking and partying weekend lol. But if I am pregnant there is no way I would touch a drop. So really torn as preg tests are a rip off price wise lol. Sorry I am a cheap skate. But then I Spose it's not too much money in case I am? X

Go get one, that also could be the reason why you're not losing any weight. This is what happen to me the 2nd time I was on SW I just couldn't shift the weight then felt sick etc did a test & hey presto 5 months ago my wee bundle of joy arrived.

Good luck hun XXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh if I was I would only be a matter of weeks if that.

Mikey is just eating his weetabix. It will take me ages to clean up as although he has a spoon he puts his hand in the weetabix and spoons it off his hand pmsl so once done that I will go get one. X

If you have an Asda near you they do cheap pregnancy tests - much cheaper than clear blue and other brands. Good luck!

Just gonna pop to my local chemist. Nearest shop is sainsburys or m and s and not paying their prices.

I have poundland and I know they Do them for a pound but I don't think they are that good. X

The cheap ones are just as good, I used them both times...

I don't think so.

I know when I was preg with mikey they just took my word for it which i thought was strange. X

OMG! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITING! Please report back when you've found out & congratulations to you and your husband in advance if it's positive....xx

Hi guys did hpt and it was neg but will try next week if still having symptoms as I have no idea when my last period would have been or is due lol.

X

Hi FNM

As you havent been taking Cerazette regularly there is a chance that ovulation would have taken place;)

Also you can't get a "false" positive!! only a false negative!

Congratulations are in order then :D

Did you mean you can't get a false positive pregnancy test? - cos i had one a few years ago - scared the life out of me - especially since i had been on the implant for 2 years!

Back