Advice -step 2/ketosis

danii27

Hi all,
I'm on day 8 of step 2 (810 cals) Got weighed on day 6 and lost 10 lbs!
I'm following it to the letter except not using all of milk allowance as only use It in couple cups of tea a day.
I went into ketosis on day 5 but now I think I may be out of it as I eat a meal Prawns and rice noodles from the book which contained 30g of rice noodles. ( the reason I had the recepie was to provide extra energy for exercising) I was planning to continue to eat this on the days I'm exercising. But I'm wondering if I'm not in Ketosis will I lose any weight??? As since I've been out of it I can't see any change.

danii27 said:
Hi all,
I'm on day 8 of step 2 (810 cals) Got weighed on day 6 and lost 10 lbs!
I'm following it to the letter except not using all of milk allowance as only use It in couple cups of tea a day.
I went into ketosis on day 5 but now I think I may be out of it as I eat a meal Prawns and rice noodles from the book which contained 30g of rice noodles. ( the reason I had the recepie was to provide extra energy for exercising) I was planning to continue to eat this on the days I'm exercising. But I'm wondering if I'm not in Ketosis will I lose any weight??? As since I've been out of it I can't see any change.

I'm sure that even if you're not in ketosis you'll still lose plenty of weight, it's such a low calorie diet that not losing weight on it would be bizarre!

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Yeah, you'll still lose weight.
Lx

Back