Advice welcome please

Lesley cw

I have completed my second week on ss...today, as I haven't done too much because we have been watching jubilee on tv feel a bit deprived...if and it's a big if....I swapped one of my sachets for a salad of lettuce a few cherry tomatoes, cucumber, few small bits of celery and a handful prawns.....what would be the outcome..I've lost 1st 3lb.in those two weeks and ideally would like to loose 4lb a week...thank you in advance.,x

Cherry tomatoes will knock you out of ketosis. You must have 3rd sachet but ou can have chicken & salad greens with no damage done X

Thanks kez....so no tomatoes. Struggle to eat chicken as we have them running around the garden would prawns be no good..x

Or you could just grit your teeth and not have the food. I find when I allow myself to have food, even stuff that is allowed on SS+, it gives me the green light to eat other things because it's not on the plan. It may not work that way with you, but do keep it in mind.

Mmmm..that's exactly what hubby said...will I want to the start on other foods...think I feel like this today because I have had a lazy day , normally up at 5.15 and don't stop til I go to bed...

Have a bath, do your nails,take up knitting....anything that helps you resist...the more you resist the easier it gets :) Take hubby to bed LOL

I'd personally grit your teeth and have nothing. Or just have a green salad with no prawns if you have to.
The salad you first mentioned i think would take you out of ketosis, and then if you don't lose the 4lb you want to lose, you'll only wish you didnt eat that salad!!

I have 2-3 baths a day at the moment just to avoid the smells of food in my house... whatever gets you through right? haha!

Back