Advice welcome please

Lesley cw

I have completed my second week on ss...today, as I haven't done too much because we have been watching jubilee on tv feel a bit deprived...if and it's a big if....I swapped one of my sachets for a salad of lettuce a few cherry tomatoes, cucumber, few small bits of celery and a handful prawns.....what would be the outcome..I've lost 1st 3lb.in those two weeks and ideally would like to loose 4lb a week...thank you in advance.,x

Cherry tomatoes will knock you out of ketosis. You must have 3rd sachet but ou can have chicken & salad greens with no damage done X

Thanks kez....so no tomatoes. Struggle to eat chicken as we have them running around the garden would prawns be no good..x

Mmmm..that's exactly what hubby said...will I want to the start on other foods...think I feel like this today because I have had a lazy day , normally up at 5.15 and don't stop til I go to bed...

I'd personally grit your teeth and have nothing. Or just have a green salad with no prawns if you have to.
The salad you first mentioned i think would take you out of ketosis, and then if you don't lose the 4lb you want to lose, you'll only wish you didnt eat that salad!!

I have 2-3 baths a day at the moment just to avoid the smells of food in my house... whatever gets you through right? haha!

Back