Advice Welcome!

fairy-mary

I'm a stone off goal of 11 st. And am unsure what toad to take. Was doing well on SS. And feeling great. Weekend in Lisbon resulted in 4 lb gain but didn't go mad think was just water weight. But I hate my tummy feeling bloated. Iv 10 days of shakes left. Should I continue SS until goal. Or even over shoot to stabilise once on a healthy diet. Or just increase non existent exercise and healthy eating!!!! Help please. It's probably blindingly obvious but iv spent two days starting ss to then move at lunch time to 810. And by supper it's healthy eating !!!! Aghhhhhh!!!!!

Stick with it until goal. I lost 6 stone in 2009 and was within a stone of goal, and after messing from Christmas to Easter just maintaining I decided I would be better off doing WW. Two years later it had all gone back on. I am going to learn form experience and this time round I am getting to goal, and then going up the steps by the book, I am not leaving anything to chance. It is a lot harder than you think when you start eating properly again, and the carbs and crap just creep back into your diet.

Fairy-Mary snap! I'm 1 stone off goal as well before it takes me to 11 1/2 stone! I've being doing the same as you 3 shakes and a super healthy meal I had dry fried spinach and a small chicken breast as I've being to the gym tonight so am hoping by upping my protein and activity level it'll help as I feel as though my body is so used to SS now and that it needs a shake up for a week or so before going back down to SS perhaps! I tried to just go SS but my hunger is now back in a controllable way though and I'm
Still losing :/ ! Congrats on getting so close but I've heard a few people say the last stone is normally the slowest/ longesttt to come off which isn't helpful to us :D

Thank for the replays. I think I will go back to SS on Sunday or Monday as I'm not really getting the right balance. And I'm
Wasting time and becoming a bit food/next meal obsessed!!! So a little time in sa can give me time to think my next step!

Back