Advine Needed Please-Dentist Visit On Wednesday!

NewLife4Me

Morning All...... Hope everybody is well & looking forward to another week to Slimcity!!

A quick question, has anybody been to the Dentist on CD SS?? I have to Go on Wednesday morning to kill a nerve in my tooth. I told the secretary this morning that I'm doing a liquid diet + bars (I live in Spain). The Dentist wasn't there to ask if it was safe, as I will need an injection. Has anybody had a similar experience??
Is it safe to continue SSing? I don't want to cause any internal damage or collapse on the street afterwards as the weather now has got v hot!

I would really appreciate some advine. I'm doing well on the diet and don't like the idea of breaking it. But...if it must be...I will have to do it.

Thanks everybody!

Last edited:
Hi I have had a few bits of work done with injections whilst being on ss, I have also had tattoo's they do say you should go up to 810 but I think its each to theire own, I was fine but thats me hope this helps good luck x

yup, have had full filling and drilling and teeth cleaning on ss. all fine. the only dental treatment i stepped up for was general anaesthetic and cutting for a 4 wisdom teeth extraction.

Hi I have had a few bits of work done with injections whilst being on ss, I have also had tattoo's they do say you should go up to 810 but I think its each to theire own, I was fine but thats me hope this helps good luck x

Love the bit in your signature about eating for your body! Mind If I use it? x

Na you carry on raven x

I had 5 injections last week. I was fine. To be honest I never even thought about it in relation to the diet.

Back