Attack advise on sauces ect my first Day on attack x

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Hi all.my first Day on attack i was wondering if there R any sauces or Dipz u can put with ur meat or fish Im dreading the thought of having to eat meat totally dry HELP!

I often make sauces with zero fat greek yogurt - you can vary the flavour with mustard or curry powder, and with fresh herbs, like mint, chives or coriander.

I also make a fresh herb "salsa" with coriander, garlic, ginger, chilies,a spring onion and a squeeze of lemon juice - just blitzed together for a few seconds.

Or harissa - which you can also use as a rub on chicken or beef

Tunisian Harissa Recipe - Allrecipes.com

I made a garlic dip to have with my prawns last week, just natural yoghurt with garlic and chilli flakes. Wasn't expecting it to taste nice but it really did! Lol

wow thanks guys xx

I made a garlic dip to have with my prawns last week, just natural yoghurt with garlic and chilli flakes. Wasn't expecting it to taste nice but it really did! Lol

with the garlic did u use like the powder? x

No I use the lazy garlic or fresh. You could use powder probs tho I'm sure it all works the same x

with the garlic did u use like the powder? x

Be careful using powders, pastes and jars - they are often mixed with salt, oil, citric acid, starch etc, to bulk them out/preserve them - all things you are trying to avoid!

Check the list of ingredients careful - particularly for hidden starches and sugars which might have names you aren't familiar with.

I just keep a bulb of garlic in the fridge and smash a clove when I need one. It's cheaper and only takes a few seconds more.

Back