Ah, go on....

Crys

Well, after a very kind PM advising me to do this, here it goes. I'll probably use it as more than just a food log, but we'll see. Everyday is green unless stated otherwise.

Today DH is on nights, so I didn't wake up til 4pm.

B: vanilla sprinkled muller, thickened with quark, with strawberries.
D: (I tend to have dinner before lunch on nightshift days)
tons of pasta, {A} dairylea for sauce, mixed with quark (I have to try and use the damned pot up today ;) ), {A} cheese on top, mushrooms, {B} ham.

L: {B} 2 alpens, clementine, apple

Snacks: hot choc {2} more to be added later.

Hello and welcome to the diary section :D And yay for another greeny ;)

Don't be disheartened by a 1lb loss, the second week can often catch up. It definitely helps to keep a food diary though.

I'm still doing my paper ones too :) I was disappointed as I lost 4.5 the last time I joined, but then if next week is a good one I might get SOTW :)

I love green, couldnt manage without potatoes and pasta, and I really find having the hexb helps for work lunches.

I also had 13 syns of milka with daim chocolate to finish it off.

Today:
B- choc orange alpen {.5 B} and a clementine
L- muller orange with choc sprinkles with strawberries in and choc fudge alpen {.5 B}
D- dried egg noodles with chicken {B}, half a sachet of blue dragon sweet and sour stirfry sauce {I'm checking the syns, but I think 2.5}

Snacks: Hot choc {2} with 175ml full fat milk {A}
Milka with daim {5.5}
Muller layered black cherry and choc {2}
Meringue {2.5}

Friday:
ummm
B yog and strawberries and clementine
L pitta and dairylea
D smash pizza
Syns were 15, all chocolate

Was really pleased as I dodged cake, burger and chips and ice cream sundae as well has hot choc with cream on a day out for nieces birthday.

Saturday *sigh* totally off plan
B/L half slice white bread, light Philadelphia, grated cheese. dairylea triangle, 2 party sausage rolls, handful of crisps. two cupcakes with icing, animal bar, dairylea dunker, birthday cake, trifle.
D huge chicken and bacon sandwich on white with ketchup and deep fat fried chips. Trifle and birthday cake.
snacks: handful of pick and mix, 4 treat size choc bars, 2 cadbury fudges, muller light.

It was my nieces birthday so we were at theirs all day.

Back