Ah poop!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemsyo, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemsyo

Gemsyo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yesterday following an 'interesting' week of trips to hospital & general stress I fell off the cd wagon!

Yesterday afternoon hubby was going to do his food shop (he has come off cd due to his chest) and I said I'd go too (immediate fail!) whilst there I decided I'd like the night off, so I got some bread, cheese, crisps etc got home and ate them!

I felt sick by the time I went to bed, woke up this morning and still feel bleugh, to be fair to myself I am back on it this morning, just annoyed that yesterday I didn't just say no!!! Especially knowing next fri I am going out as my best friend is up from London!

Just needed to share as keeping is secret squirrel is like it never happened!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.