Extra Easy Ahem kick up the bum required!!

bevhunter1986

Silver Member
Well I need to lose my last half a stone, I start the day well then it goes to pot when I get home!!

Angry at myself I need this willpower, help!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only you can kick yourself up the bum but I suggest you be nicer to yourself and ask your body which is more important : that last half stone or the extra foods you are eating. It is really important to get it right at this stage because staying at target is more difficult initially Good luck x

it is really hard, but i like to think once were at target our appetite will be less,we can up our syns a little and enjoy just a tiny bit more of the things we crave so much now ... keep going for it, you have done really well!

Thanks ladies!!

Yep I think coz I'm do close I think oh a couple of pounds above it won't hurt!! But they do x

Do you really want a kick up the bum? Or do you want someone to tell you it's okay?

It is okay. And it's not. That's the thing. If you can live with the weight not coming off, then it's okay. But if you really want it off... then (here's the kick) make it happen!

it is really hard, but i like to think once were at target our appetite will be less,we can up our syns a little and enjoy just a tiny bit more of the things we crave so much now ... keep going for it, you have done really well!

With SW you don't up your syns at target, you increase your healthy extras. syns stay the same. It is to stop that downward spiral of "oh another little chocolate won't hurt "

Ok here's the issue I cant have hex a anyway as I can't have dairy! :( I was just going to stay at what I was doing and have the odd day of lapse!

It's not ok I know this!

I've got 12 weeks to be at target and I think that's blinking plenty of time!! I want my bf to come back to the girl he met when I first got to target :) he saw me about + 2 or 3 lbs off my target but met me 3lbs below target. Hmm!!

X

You know, your boyfriend won't see that half a stone - he'll see YOU. The person he loves (we're the ones that see the half a stones!!)

What are your stumbling blocks? Maybe we can help with ideas of how to work around them.

PS - The supermarket own sweetened soya milk is very nice (compared to the branded ones, which I think are absolutely disgusting). I use it in porridge or on cereal and frothed / steamed in my coffee.

I'm on my last half stone to target too, have been for the last 3-4 months. Have decided the way to get there is body magic. Have started doing the couch to 5k and joined the gym yesterday so hopefully will get there soon. Remember nothing changes if nothing changes x

Lucky7 said:
You know, your boyfriend won't see that half a stone - he'll see YOU. The person he loves (we're the ones that see the half a stones!!)

What are your stumbling blocks? Maybe we can help with ideas of how to work around them.

PS - The supermarket own sweetened soya milk is very nice (compared to the branded ones, which I think are absolutely disgusting). I use it in porridge or on cereal and frothed / steamed in my coffee.

My stumbling blocks are waiting to decide what to eat for dinner I snack in cr*p!! Then I just continue!!

Yeah I use the own brand unsweetened soya milk, but honestly I still don't like it! That said I'm not a fan of black drinks, you're right though alpro soya is vile!!

kerryathome said:
I'm on my last half stone to target too, have been for the last 3-4 months. Have decided the way to get there is body magic. Have started doing the couch to 5k and joined the gym yesterday so hopefully will get there soon. Remember nothing changes if nothing changes x

I've been to the gym twice in the last 7 weeks and when I'm there I'm fine. I cannot get motivated to get there though!! Xxx

Have you tried the unsweetened Alpro soya light
I don't like the unsweetened Alpro but the light version is really nice - could just drink the whole carton :)

What about preparing dinner the day before so it just needs warming through. You could get home and eat, have a bit of relax time, then get things in motion ready for tomorrow.

I always cook 2 days worth of dinner so that on busy days I can use a pre-prepared dinner.

Lucky7 said:
What about preparing dinner the day before so it just needs warming through. You could get home and eat, have a bit of relax time, then get things in motion ready for tomorrow.

I always cook 2 days worth of dinner so that on busy days I can use a pre-prepared dinner.

That's a good idea! I've just done tomorrows lunch xxx

Back