Aimee and Bear's Atkins Diary

Hi! :sign0144:
I did Atkins about a year ago and lost 2 stone :queen:, but have unfortunately put nearly all of it back on over the last 4 months through my own stupidity :break_diet: (I just went back to eating badly and I mean really badly after losing my job). Anyway, I'm raring to go and this time I'm being joined by my partner, who I shall be calling 'Bear' as he's not really into sharing his diet progress etc, so I thought I'd protect his anonimity by using his nickname, lol! :cool:
So a bit about me:
I'm 33 years old, 5'8" tall, medium build, current weight around 13 stone, dress size 14. Ideally I would like to get down to a size 10 (I daren't even dream about being an 8 but it would be fabulous!) and around 9 to 9 and a half stone :devilangel:.
Bear is 36 years old, 6' tall, very stocky/muscular build, current weight around 21 stone, has to wear 2XL or 3XL tees etc:lilkiss:.
We start the diet together on Thursday (21st July) :bananalove:

Welcome and good luck both:)
Xx

Thank you - you can tell your oh that mine did it as well and has lost loads really easily and now struggling to STOP losing weight - required to eat biscuits and doughnuts regularly! No seriously it often works really well for men altho has potential to cause serious couple strife! ;)

Hi guys! Good to see you both on here!! :)

Thank you - you can tell your oh that mine did it as well and has lost loads really easily and now struggling to STOP losing weight - required to eat biscuits and doughnuts regularly! No seriously it often works really well for men altho has potential to cause serious couple strife! ;)
How do I add my Diet Ticker to my posts? Just created one and I'm a bit rubbish with these things...:confused::wave_cry:

flymypretty said:
How do I add my Diet Ticker to my posts? Just created one and I'm a bit rubbish with these things...:confused::wave_cry:

If you go to user CP and edit signature you should be able to paste the code for your ticker

Welcome and good look. My partner and I have just recently started Atkins, hoping that its gonna help with both of us doing it to spur each other on x

Welcome and good look. My partner and I have just recently started Atkins, hoping that its gonna help with both of us doing it to spur each other on x
Yeah that's exactly it. To be honest I would do it with or without him (though realise it would be harder without) as I want to get back to the weight I was before I started comfort eating after becoming unemployed and perhaps even lose a bit more this time and preferably keep it off this time too! Anyway, he seemed interested to do it with me and he definitely (don't get me wrong, I love him to pieces, unconditionally) needs to lose a lot of weight especially as he's getting closer to turning 40 and his health is starting to become affected by his weight and lack of fitness. It would break my heart if he became seriously ill because of his size and, let's face it, it's currently on the cards terrible though that is to admit :(

Back