Lozza's Exante Diary: The Last Stone!!

Can anyone also recommend a backless bra? I bought a new backless maxi on sale at Topshop the other day and don't want to ruin it by wearing ugly straps across the back! I bought an M&S stick on bra yesterday and well, it doesn't stick LOL! Any recommendations? xxx

Tell me about it. :( I'm just surrounded by temptation everyday! The dress is a size 12 yes. :) If it was a size 10 I wouldn't still be here haha! How's the Taco anyway Jubbs? He is mighty cute if I do say so myself. ;)

Hey Lozza - no recommendations on the bra (go braless??) I'm afraid and DEFINITELY no recommendations re the gym as this is like a dirty word to me!! Lazy stay-in-bed-all day lifestyle - enjoy it while you can ;). Taco wakes me up early but I don't mind as he's so massively cute. A few years ago you'd have never caught me saying I'd get a dawg let alone a small ratty one but he's just so super-ace, I love him!! He's been hairing around like a loony this evening so he's fast asleep next to me now. And everyone at work adores him so that's good and means I can take him in - Lin even bought him a new basket from Argos!!

Where are the interviews then skinny?? Good luck for 'em.

Oh and remember that "tough love" you gave me when I kept slipping up? STAY AWAY from the (admittedly delicious) Millies Cookies - THEY ARE BAD Missus. Yes a calorie is a calorie but you can't live on cookies otherwise, erm, your teeth will fall out and you will get diabetes, probably. xx

Hey Lozza - no recommendations on the bra (go braless??) I'm afraid and DEFINITELY no recommendations re the gym as this is like a dirty word to me!! Lazy stay-in-bed-all day lifestyle - enjoy it while you can ;). Taco wakes me up early but I don't mind as he's so massively cute. A few years ago you'd have never caught me saying I'd get a dawg let alone a small ratty one but he's just so super-ace, I love him!! He's been hairing around like a loony this evening so he's fast asleep next to me now. And everyone at work adores him so that's good and means I can take him in - Lin even bought him a new basket from Argos!!

Where are the interviews then skinny?? Good luck for 'em.

Oh and remember that "tough love" you gave me when I kept slipping up? STAY AWAY from the (admittedly delicious) Millies Cookies - THEY ARE BAD Missus. Yes a calorie is a calorie but you can't live on cookies otherwise, erm, your teeth will fall out and you will get diabetes, probably. xx
I know, I know, but they are soooooooo good! Especially these new "Whips" they are coming out with :drool: Ah well! You too missus. 2 more measly lbs to go! I say yu just whack it out 100% TS this week only! You CAN do it! xxx

Week 7 Day 1

This week passed by sooooooooo quickly that I forgot it was WI day today! And I only remembered AFTER I scoffed down a whole, yes WHOLE BBQ chicken pizza at 3am this morning!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!! :eek::whoopass:

But wait!! I swear my eyes are on backwards because I weighed in and this week I've lost a whopping SIX POUNDS!:eek::eek::eek: Unheard of since the days of the Jubbs! Lol!! This is after a week of cheesecake, chocolate fudge cake, millie's cookies, rice, one too many pizzas and unquantifiable amounts of alcohol!:party0016: It makes me wonder what the result would have been if I were 100%. Dammit, I would have whooped another mini goal and been in the 11s!:mad:

So today I am 12 stone 0.8 lbs (whoop!) :D. That's 0.9 lbs until my next mini goal. And 1 stone 0.8lbs to target! I'm so close I can taste victory! (or that just may be the pizza). So today is definitely a happy day, roll on the weekend! :party0023:

Last edited:
Seriously I need to know how this works!! I snook a small piece of birthday cake and got lumbered with a 1lb gain!! You lucky thing!! 6 lbs is amazing!!!!
Well done :)

OMG how on earth did you manage that? You lucky thing well I hope it has spurred you on to stay 100% for a week .... just imagine the result. Come on hun I really want you to do well and shift this last bit of weight .... ready for your holiday! Good luck for your interviews xx :D

Erm, how did that even happen?? If I have pizza tonight will my loss be better next week?? ;) x

Hi guys! It's quite ironic since my worst week produced one of my best losses. :confused: But I've put it down to a few things:
  • I've been clubbing a lot this week so I may have burned a lot dancing!
  • I didn't have the shakes on top of the food I ate, so maybe the calorie intake balanced each other out??
  • The 5lb gain from the week before may be water weight, so it would have been easy to lose it again.

Whatever the reason, I shouldn't take it for granted as I'm convinced this result will not reoccur again. :p

Week 7 Day 2

Hi guys!! I've decided to set myself a new mini goal for this week which is to be 100% TS. Not just WS, but actual TS (at least for this week only to get back into the swing of things)! Today I have been well and truly 100% TS which is massive since I haven't done this for a couple of weeks now! I still think I need to drink more water but the day is not over yet so I'll get working on that. I just wish I had a stronger bladder!

I really crave dominos pizza though. Sigh. :(

Week 7 Day 2

Oh for the love of god! My friend just bought me a strawberry cheesecake as a belated bday present! Can this get any worse?! I am convinced someone up there does not like me looool!! I haven't touched it, instead I put it straight in the freezer. No idea what to do with it as I can't just throw it away, can I?

Ahhhhhhhh!

Good plan with the freezer :)

Maybe you could give it to friends/family? That way it wouldn't be wasted :)

Ok, I am not going to even bother posting how much I deviated off plan this weekend! I am simply going to denote it with a sad face :(.

Snap!! :-(

New week? Good luck :)

Ooopps never mind I'm starting a fresh week TS ..... jumping on again? Good luck all we can do this!! x :D

Me too!!! Although could have been worse I suppose :eek:. Thing is, I'm meant to be starting with renewed fervour today and now I'm taking the puppy to Dedham to meet a friend for my last day off before back to work tomoz and, erm, we might have pub lunch. x

Snap!! :-(

New week? Good luck :)
New week yes. :) I just had my bar and a litre of water and I'm off to get my shake. What happened love? You were doing so well! :D

Ooopps never mind I'm starting a fresh week TS ..... jumping on again? Good luck all we can do this!! x :D
Yes I figure I should just start again with a fresh new week. This restart malarkey is serious business! Maybe full TS is too hard to get back into and I should stick with WS and see how that goes for a week.

Me too!!! Although could have been worse I suppose :eek:. Thing is, I'm meant to be starting with renewed fervour today and now I'm taking the puppy to Dedham to meet a friend for my last day off before back to work tomoz and, erm, we might have pub lunch. x

Oh dear! The dreaded pub lunch! Just stick to your chicken and other meats with veg and you're still safe! I am still waiting for your target pictures missy!!

Went to Alton towers :-( ate a bucket of sweets ! :-( bad times!

Oh dear! The dreaded pub lunch! Just stick to your chicken and other meats with veg and you're still safe! I am still waiting for your target pictures missy!!

Fail. Had a prawn mayo baguette :(. And I'm not at target yet so no piccies!!

I think that at this stage it's not realistic to be doing TS. Just my opinion but I reckon WS would be a better option...xx

Fail. Had a prawn mayo baguette :(. And I'm not at target yet so no piccies!!

I think that at this stage it's not realistic to be doing TS. Just my opinion but I reckon WS would be a better option...xx

I've only had one successful TS in the last 2 weeks, I think you are right. :eek:

Oh Jubbs, why do we sabotage ourselves? :(

Went to Alton towers :-( ate a bucket of sweets ! :-( bad times!

Or good times LOL! Just bad choice! It's in the past. :) Hope you had a great day at alton towers though! x

Back