• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution Aiming for the Olympics!

Rimini

Starting tomorrow - first day back at work after the NY holiday; Hubbie & Son start new business tomorrow so a new start for us all. :D

I've 2 weeks of supplies left from an earlier (failed) attempt to shift the flab, and have ordered my next lot so it'll get here in time I hope!

I'm waiting to hear if I've been accepted as an Olympic Volunteer for July/August - so THAT will be my target! Can't have me being fat then - certainly NOT a good example to set! :eek:

I'll post my stats tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tulipangel

good luck hunni

you can do this just keep linked into the site for support :)

well done in your first steps to losing the weight :)

DustQueen

Gold Member
Good luck! For the volunteering and the weight loss :)

Rimini

Day 1 went well - found it hard to get the (plain) water down me, coz it was freezing at work, so plenty of black tea / coffee / decaf was the order of the day.

My next order apparently due today (got email) so I'll have some peach flavouring in that to assist me.

Onwards & upward!

Last edited:

Rimini

Day 2 (yesterday) - Managed at work with just a Shake today.

Left early coz my next lot of packs were being delivered. They arrived bang on time, so tore the box open & found my peach drink. Wonderful! Flavour!

Had my bar & soup in the evening. Felt hungry but distracted myself & survived!

Good girl Rimini! :)

Rimini

Day 3 - Had a really busy day today, so was totally distracted & had just my Shake at lunchtime (plus copious quantities of black coffee & water).

Home to find son & hubbie frying onions off (agh!) for a Tuna Pasta dish. Cruel! Distracted myself with Bear Grylls (yummy!) and now have a hot peach drink & my bar. Soup still to go.

Not as bad as I expected today so well chuffed so far. Had real 'Brain Fog' all day though - drove my colleagues mad with lack of remembering stuff! This'll clear soon tho (won't it?), so still good.

xx

Rimini

Agh!

Went away for the w/e & permitted myself to eat food!

Stuck to meat & salad, but am absolutely STARVING today & have to re-kick the ketosis back. Nothing else planned for a while so I'll crack it this week & then be OK for a good few weeks.

Last time I attempted this & 'failed' I tried to be 100% all the time & cracked - so this time I've given myself permission to 'break' the 100% ing if I have an occassion on - like this past w/e - then I don't feel deprived & don't lose it.

Hopefully - I REALLY can't stay obese like this.

xx

Rimini

Still hanging in & have stuck with it.

Off out with a pal tomorrow who 'knows' VLCDs, so expecting LOADS of support.

Ketosis by tomorrow night, I hope.

xx