Alex gets Christmas number one 08..

I lurrrrve the audition stages. Is it wrong that it makes me laugh :eek:

I'm like Sandy. Never watch until boot camp. No It is not wrong that it makes you laugh Sarah it just makes me cringe and feel ill at ease.

But this goes back to everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And I would never criticize you because you like it and I don't. And I hope everyone else feels the same :)

Irene xx

I love the auditions too. These people MUST know they can't sing. And if they don't they need to be told! I would NEVER go to something like that unless I was sure of my talent. These people only go cus they want to be on TV and I bet most of them sit at home on the Saturday nights with their mates pointing and laughing at themselves and then lapping it up when people in their area recognise them for the whole of the following week!

The auditions we see aren't the first stages of the auditions though. These people we see on tv have already been approved for the televised auditions so they are chosen for their entertainment value. And I totally agree with the point about the Cheeky Girls

which is why i said IMO.. i didnt realise you were going to get abusive and swear..

In no way was what I said abusive and I take offence to you saying the comment was abusive.......that is a horrible thing to say. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make their comments abusive.....owwww I'm mad:mad:

I said I couldn't give a to*s if she writes her own songs. Its not aimed at you and its not swearing at you!! I honestly don't care if she writes her own songs, it doesn't make any difference to me. I still enjoy listening to her singing voice.

It was not aimed at anyone and the comment is not abusive. Ok I used a naughty word, but was it aimed at you....no!!

'not a person'...very odd comment. So what if the songs she sang were given her to sing. That is what X Factor is all about. She doesn't claim to be a song writer or to have made it on her own, rather she entered a competition and won because she has an outstanding talent as a 'singer'. It may not be your cup of tea and that is fine, but obviously lots of people enjoy her version of the song. Me for one. I don't care that she didn't write it.....couldn't give a to*s tbh.

Considering you had quoted my post.. and were talking about my post it felt that it very much was directed to me..

I prefer
James Morrison/Nelly Furtado singing Broken Strings

I prefer
James Morrison/Nelly Furtado singing Broken Strings

I'm lost here ... was that perfomed by an X Factor finalist too? :D

Back