Alexis' Food diary - day 1 - please check

alexisemma31

Right after some disappointing weight losses I've decided to post on here my food diary each day for all you experts to check.

Please comment on what I could/should change to speed up my losses. Thanks

EE day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXB) with s/s milk (HEXA)

Lunch - smoked salmon salad (lettuce, toms, cucumber) plain low fat cottage cheese, 1 tbs salad dressing (1 syn)
Mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner - Beef casserole made with lean beef, carrots, leeks, celery, onions, passata, beef stick, worcester sauce. New potatoes, broccolli.

Snacks - fruit

Other syns - alpen light bar - 3 syns

I think your diary looks really good as everyone says just make sure you have your superfree and you should be ok!!!:D

This looks fine :) so keep up the good work and don't forget to use up to 15 syns. I stick to around 10 a day or 70 for the week and have lost 16 lb in 4 weeks doing ee and green days.

Good luck :)

Last edited:
I think your diary looks really good, you seem to be eating the right things. As mentioned above i think maybe a few more syns, dont know why but I did seem to loose more when I ate between 10-15 syns a day.

Diary looks good, like you I don't use many syns but not had great losses for the last 2 weeks so this week I am trying a new approach and upping my syn intake slightly and also making more of a concerted effort to drink more water.

You've got your SF foods down to a T so you should be ok.

Well done & keep it up. Post some more on here so we can keep helping x

Back