ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

Well I had a weekend of eating what I wanted and it was amazing but I still don't feel like I really overindulged. My scales this morning are still around 11st1 so I think I'll be seeing the 10s very soon!

Today:
B: branflakes, berries and yogurt 6
L: ryvita and cottage cheese 3, m&s count on us chocolate pudding 5
D: chicken 4, stirfry 0, sauce 2, noodles 6

26/26

Gr and a kitkat and a muffin. Oh well.

Tomorrow:
B: bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: cottage cheese and baked potato 7
D: leftover chicken stirfry 5 noodles 6
S: free ww treat from the front of the magazine 2

26/26

Last edited:
I have about 4 weeks to this wedding. I WILL be in the 10s then. So no more muffins or pret lunches. Sort it out Alex!

I'm going back to tracking evening to evening.

D: pork and maggi sauce 5, potatoes 6
B: branflakes and yogurt 6
L: ryvita and cottage cheese 3, snackajacks 3
S: peaches 0, 3 maryland cookies 4

26/26 + 1/49

Last edited:
Wednesday/Thursday food:

D: chips 6 half a big tasty 12 (out straight from work)
B: bran flakes and yogurt 6
L: potato and cottage cheese 7
S: snackajacks 6
Drinks: 2x spirits and mixer 4

26/26 + 16/49 used so far

Last edited:
Oh my god! My scales are showing 11st1lb! I don't 100% believe them because these aren't my normal scales but they are definitely 5lb down! 10s here I come!!

I just had a big tasty instead of a cheeseburger. It's honestly one of the worst things I've eaten and I threw half of it away! That'll teach me to be so greedy!

I just had a big tasty instead of a cheeseburger. It's honestly one of the worst things I've eaten and I threw half of it away! That'll teach me to be so greedy!

Hello lovely. Big tastys are gross! quater pounder all the way ;)

It was foul!! James loves them and I just thought it would be a big filling meaty burger. Urgh that sauce in it is vile, it tastes like proper cheap takeaway rather than maccy d's! Oh and they're 24pp! Shocking!

Well I had a really crap night. I ate junk for my dinner, couldn't find the people I was meant to be meeting, got yelled at on the bus that then terminated early, got hit walking between trains, and finally my phone died so I had to beg a cab driver to lend me his phone when I eventually got back to my station so I could get a lift rather than walk 40mins in the freezing cold. Needless to say I've binged like a... What's a good simile there?! Anyway 50pp today. Ouch!

Back