ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

Sounds a but like JUDDD, I guess it's a matter if finding something that works for you

I normally don't respond well under pressure but I have to shift some pounds whether I like it or not. Just trying to take each day as it comes and not think about the weight I am now vs the weight I was last year x

That's exactly what it's like! Just not so many down days.

Anyway, I'm signed up properly for ww again, app and all. Got to sort my head out now.

Time to point your sandwich and have a 100% day!! You can do it hun, you just need to get your mojo and then you will be off!

Have you got snow down south? x

Thanks Becky! You're right. I've just pointed up my food so far today and I'm a few short for dinner but I'm going to start afresh today and just take them from the weeklies. I just need to make sure I have enough for a hen do this weekend but I CAN DO THIS!

We've definitely got snow! It's chucking it down but it's not sticking on the pavements yet. I got into work ok but my boss comes in from Reading and all those trains are delayed already so hopefully we'll be sent home early again!

I'm supposed to be going to Reading on Wednesday but I am hoping to get out of going... fingers crossed!

This might sound daft as it was one of the reasons I switched to WW but one of the things that I found so difficult about getting back on plan was counting points! More so when I was doing SF as your points can soon start to reduce. I know it's mind over matter and there is so much more choice on ww however after my holiday I might, and it is a might, try SW. I know all plans work and it's down to will power but I lost just short of 3 stone and got to target following SW so I guess there has to be something in it for me! x

Well I'm ready to restart now. I'm going to keep tracking evening to evening just because I never know what's for tea til I get home.

Dinner: 10
Leftover roast chicken leg 6
Mash 4
Veg 0

Breakfast: 7
Muesli 5
Yogurt 2

Lunch (out at the posh chip shop with work):
Grilled fish 4
Salad 0

Snacks: 3
Fruit 0
Snackajacks 3

=24/26

Haha! I had such good intentions of having salad and grilled fish at the fish place but I had fish and chips AND my boss brought in biscuits. I just have no willpower!!

We go to the coast for the weekend just before I go away and the willpower I will need to refrain from having fish an chips will be unreal!

Tomorrow is a new day hun and if at first you don't succeed... x

Oh Becky, you're so wise! Just planned the days of meals. I feel strangely in control!

And for lent I'll be giving up chocolate and weekday drinking. And I'm going to try and stick 100% to the plan. :/

Right. It's lent. I've planned my food and I'm not making any excuses anymore. 40 days shouldn't be that hard.

B: muesli, fruit and yogurt 7
L: ryvita and cottage cheese (the ultimate diet lunch!) 3
D: roasted veg, mozzarella and cousins couscous 9
S: snackajacks 3

22/26

Exercise: 1 hour walk around Ealing at lunchtime. Lovely. Plus some bodyweight exercises at home before bed.

I have just been drooling over your muesli! Trouble is I'd want a whopping great big bowl!

Good luck for today.. Remember that holiday and don't leave it as late as I've done x

Hi dominoes I've just subscribed :) your doing really well and your meals sound scrummy!! I'm not actually doing weight watchers atm just cutting down and trying to increase exercise :) Ive still got a diary on here though for support even though its only Becky who writes on it lol have a good day x

Thanks guys! I'm definitely not going to give up this time. 9 weeks to my holiday and I don't want to be thinking about how much I could have lost in that time.

Cupcake (is it Sarah? Sorry if not!!), Becky's my main supporter too! Thanks for subscribing though, I'll make sure I catch up on your diary! x

I know I only have 6 WI's so i know I can make a difference but I know in the back of my mind i will be thinking, if only i'd have stuck to it from January. Life is full of 'if only's' isn't it

I wish I had 9 weeks!! x

Oh I'm forever thinking that. When I first started I worked out I could be at goal by the end of 2012. That obviously didn't work! This is definitely the year though, even if I finally see 10st3 on NYE and then decide to lose another stone.

Yeah it is Sarah :D been on and off here for years lol! You can do, think how amazing youl look in your bikini!! All the other girls wishing they were you :) x

God I hope so! I've been so good today, no weeklies as I'm saving them all for this sodding hen do at the weekend.

Back