ProPoints Alex's 2013 food diary

Bag?! You mean box! Oops! I haven't eaten them all but I've taken them out of my weeklies so I can have rest at some point this week. It's only 17 for the whole thing which isn't too bad!

Can't wait for the test thing though! I had one done in September so it'll be interesting to see the difference. :D

Oh me too! The machines in Boots tell you but apparently that's not the most accurate way because the current only goes through your hands and obviously women carry much more fat on their lower half! My Boots reading is about 26% which is okish but the real reading is in the low/mid 30s. But I have done way more exercise since then so hopefully the last month hasn't undone all that!

Oh me too! The machines in Boots tell you but apparently that's not the most accurate way because the current only goes through your hands and obviously women carry much more fat on their lower half! My Boots reading is about 26% which is okish but the real reading is in the low/mid 30s. But I have done way more exercise since then so hopefully the last month hasn't undone all that!

I bought some body analyser scales when they were half price at Argos, they are fab. Mine is 31.1% x

I bought some body analyser scales when they were half price at Argos, they are fab. Mine is 31.1% x

I thought about getting those before when I read it in your diary. Could do with a new set of scales. But to be honest I'm only bothered about the stones and pounds! X

Argh the girl who sits next to me just got back from hers. She's only 8 stone! Definitely not showing her mine when I get back! :(

I will honestly never be that skinny. I'm not sure it's even possible! Apparently just my bones and muscle is 7st 12.

So I'm 33.3% fat and I need 1500 cal to maintain my current weight. My muscle mass is perfect though. It's actually the high end of normal! :)

I'm so glad I did that! It's actually motivated me a bit and they're giving us 7day gym memberships too! :)

The weight of your bones is really interesting. Even if you could get to 8st can you imagine what you'd look like? x

I would actually be close to death. Or an Olympic athlete. No one's body fat is that low!

With my current muscle mass, a body fat percentage of 24/25% which is the border between athletic and normal would mean I weighed just under 10 stone.

That's actually quite comforting! :)

I would actually be close to death. Or an Olympic athlete. No one's body fat is that low!

With my current muscle mass, a body fat percentage of 24/25% which is the border between athletic and normal would mean I weighed just under 10 stone.

That's actually quite comforting! :)

Well done :0)
Have another box of malteasers lol
Xx

Me too! God if only. No, no more boxes of malteasers for me. Maybe a cherry scone once a week as a treat!

Oh dear I expect your on the train to London as well! Have u had a cheeky wine yet?
I could deffo drink a bottle of wine and eat a box of malteasers right now! X

Thankfully there are only 3 people on my carriage :D. Yep, cheeky wine has been demolished and I am not looking at an empty glass :-( x

I'm so jealous! Going for drinks tonight though. I'm not doing well. I just can't plan so I binge. It's driving me crazy!

Back