Alex's Diary

Day 9

100% day so far :) despite having lost no weight this week which would normally lead me to having a takeaway or chips!

Crispy chocolate shake for breakfast
Cottage pie and spinach for lunch

Planning to have chilli and mushrooms for tea
And a frozen fruits of the forest shake :) Yummy

I just hope I can lose weight on SS as I don't want to go back to CD ever!!!

A

Day 10

100% day again :)

Chocolate crispy shake for breakfast
Bar for lunch
Broccoli and cottage pie for dinner

Frozen cookies and cream shake for desert

And I've just ordered a months worth of meals - well over a month actually as I ordered the men's 5 a day. So will have loads of choice and all the ones I like - cant wait to have mac n cheese again :)

So will do another month and see where I am then :)

A
X

well done for keeping 100% for so long.

I just started today, and so wish I had ordered more meals over the shakes. They are too sweet .

x

Day 11

100% again today - even though I'm at my mums and she always wants to feed me up lol! Apparently in getting too skinny - god love her but I'm a size 14 still so hardly skinny ;-)

Alex
Xx

its always tough when people say "you dont need to lose weight" or "dont lose to much" but oh well we'll be looking fantastic in no time :)

Day 12

Bar for breakfast (even though my mum tried to force feed me a bacon sandwich lol!)

Chicken salad for lunch

Spaghetti bolognaise with peppers and mushrooms

Frozen vanilla milkshake (totally lovely - tasted just like vanilla icecream :))

I am also completely in ketosis as I'm having to eat by the clock rather than waiting to feel hungry because I don't!!!!

Looking forward to weigh in this week too (Thursday) as I had a sneaky peak at my mums (don't have scales at home) and looks like 3 pounds down already, which is feeling great after no loss last week.

Alex

Day 13

Crap day at work and argument with my sister results in bad diet day!! Not that I've really over eaten but just not been to plan.

Bar for breakfast
Cheese and salad for lunch (tiny)

Skittles (whoops)

Glass red wine (double whoops!)

I must try to stop my emotions effecting my diet - this is what always happens :-(

Alex
Xx

Day 14

100% today - feeling much better about everything. Decided just to lose the negative people from my life... If they can't be happy and positive for me then I really do not need them in my life.

I've been through so much the last few years, more than most people have to cope with in a lifetime - 2 (yes 2) divorces, ovarian cancer leading to full hysterectomy, 9 jobs, 6 house moves, bankruptcy. So now is my time... I deserve to put me and my son first - even if it means some people think I'm being selfish.

I am starting to get back to bring me :)

Alex xx

You are a strong lady Alex x and def put yourself and your son first it s time for you now x

Katierose said:
You are a strong lady Alex x and def put yourself and your son first it s time for you now x

Thank you Katierose :) I finally think its my time to shine :) xx

Hi alex I'm making the move from CD to SnS as I am bored of CD and the cost, so I am really pleased to hear so many people r loving the flavours and variety!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi alex I'm making the move from CD to SnS as I am bored of CD and the cost, so I am really pleased to hear so many people r loving the flavours and variety!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You will find SS much tastier than CD and therefore loads easier to stick too plus you save money!! Win win :) x

Day 14

Weighed in this morning (a day early!) and lost 4 pounds this week plus when I measured I've lost another 3.5 inches from waist and thigh :) so pleased after last weeks sts :-D

That makes 37 pounds altogether - would love to do 5 pounds next week to get my 3 stone!!!!

So 100% this week again until my Summer Ball on the 14th and my slinky red dress :p

Alex
Xxx

Wow 37 pounds in total x go you !! Hopefully you ll show us the red dress :)

Thanks Katierose

I will definitely post a photo of me in the dress (and the fabulous red shoes I've bought to go with it!) on the night of the Ball :-D

So excited as its the first time in years that I'm confident enough to go to something like this and actually think I look good - I don't think they'll be able to get me off the dance floor :)

A

Day 15

100% day again :)

Porridge for breakfast
Bar and a skinny latte for lunch
Spicy spaghetti with mushrooms and courgettes for tea
Frozen red fruits shake for treat

:-D

A

Glad to see you're doing well Alex!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your dress!

I am sorry to jump in on your thread but I'm new to S&S...
Your journey is inspiring, day 1 for me and still working my way round the forum.
I see you mostly have frozen shakes, could you tell me how you freeze them and for how long?
I only enjoy food either boiling or freezing!!
Thanks

Back