Alex's JUDDDDing Ways

Sign that it's time for bed ;-) x

Well done on ur healthy and controlled UD m'lady, i bow down to ur fab and marvyness! Spk tomoz petal and thak u again for getting me through the day xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Well done on ur healthy and controlled UD m'lady, i bow down to ur fab and marvyness! Spk tomoz petal and thak u again for getting me through the day xxx

My pleasure sweetie :)

I might need you to get me through my DD tomorrow - so I'll be calling in the favour ;-)

Nite xxx

My pleasure sweetie :)

I might need you to get me through my DD tomorrow - so I'll be calling in the favour ;-)

Nite xxx

Pffft you don't need me oh guru of judddering greatness ;-) but just in case you do I'll be right here! Sleep well my lovely friend xx

Caroline_Louise said:
Pffft you don't need me oh guru of judddering greatness ;-) but just in case you do I'll be right here! Sleep well my lovely friend xx

Ha ha I hope so :)

DD today....

So a caramel snack a jack for breakfast - wouldn't normally have breakfast but still taking the cold and flu tablets and they make me feel sick on an empty stomach :-(

Lunch - fruit

Dinner - gonna try to get some of that glorious skinny soup everyone is raving about :)

So should come in well under 500 calories but I'll track properly later xxx

Have a great day everyone :-D c

DD for me too...... hope yours is a great one!!

Morning buddy!

Droppping in to wish you Happy DD, and hope you slept wel and are feeling better? Def wise to keep taking cold n flue shiz for now, and make sure ur having that vitC (suprised my wee isn't luminous orange from the amount I take!)
Good luck today, have a good one xxx

DD today...

Breakfast - 1 caramel snack a jack

Lunch - apple and 3 satsumas

Dinner -glorious skinny butternut squash soup and 3 cheese snack a jacks

Snack 2 x caramel snack a jacks (yes I do love them!)

2 litres of sparkling water as usual
Two cups of tea
Diet coke

Total = 490 calories :-D

Bam!!! Great DD completed (if I stick to it that is!)

yoga84 said:
DD today...

Breakfast - 1 caramel snack a jack

Lunch - apple and 3 satsumas

Dinner -glorious skinny butternut squash soup and 3 cheese snack a jacks

Snack 2 x caramel snack a jacks (yes I do love them!)

2 litres of sparkling water as usual
Two cups of tea
Diet coke

Total = 490 calories :-D

Bam!!! Great DD completed (if I stick to it that is!)

Looks line an ace DD sweet cheeks xx

Enjoying reading this thread and sound like your all enjoying it. always a good sign. I've been on and off with it testing it out and it seems like a manageable plan for me :) thought I'd share a meal idea with you, I have this for my lunch and tea and it keeps me full. Ainsley Harriott golden vegetable rice. It comes in big tubs and 120g dried portion cooked is around 212 cals but I put a dairylea light triangle in which puts it about 240 cals and is rissotto like. You can have smaller portions for less cals. It's quick, about 20 mins and tasty :)

LizzieF said:
Enjoying reading this thread and sound like your all enjoying it. always a good sign. I've been on and off with it testing it out and it seems like a manageable plan for me :) thought I'd share a meal idea with you, I have this for my lunch and tea and it keeps me full. Ainsley Harriott golden vegetable rice. It comes in big tubs and 120g dried portion cooked is around 212 cals but I put a dairylea light triangle in which puts it about 240 cals and is rissotto like. You can have smaller portions for less cals. It's quick, about 20 mins and tasty :)

Wow that sounds amazing :) Will definitely be trying that our next DD thank you :) x

Your welcome :) I've not got sick of it yet which is a good sign for me lol they have a biryiani one too which is I think just under 245 cals per serving. Yet to try it.

Hello Snack-a-Jack Factory ;)

Just checking in to bid you good night, darling. Sounds like you had a great DD and hopefully you and your beautiful boy will both be at full par tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, lovely.

P x

Morning everyone :)

Right WI this morning after two weeks of JUDDDDing carefully - sticking exactly to Dr J's calories and I've lost nothing!!! So that's a whole month with no weight loss :-(

I'm really upset because I LOVE this diet and feel great but I can't carry on like this! I need to get my last stone off so that I'm in the normal weight range... Not going for silly weight but just don't want to be overweight anymore!

So I've decided to JUDDDD for one more week - mainly because I have lots of nights out planned this week and next weekend is my moms 75th birthday but also because I said I would stick to it until end of the month :)

Plan then is to not count my UDs to see if that helps??? And to have UD today, then UD tomorrow, ID Sunday, DDD Monday/Tuesday, UD Wednesday, DD Thursday, WI on Friday morning then UD Friday/Saturday... Then, if i still haven't lost... and I truly hate to say this... I'm going back to CD for 3 weeks :-(

I have no nights out planned in those weeks and I have lots of CD products stashed away so might as well use them up... I know I can lose at least 7 pounds in those 3 weeks. Then I'll go back to JUDDDD again for a couple of weeks (as i have some nights out planned) and then have one last month on CD before Xmas to get to goal! then JUDDDD forever to maintain :-D

I feel awful about doing this.... Kinda feel like ive let everyone on here down... but I feel that I have no choice but to do VLCD to lose weight... Nothing else has worked since I've had my hysterectomy 4 years ago :-(

So sorry ladies... I hope you let me stick around anyway :-(

I know how you are feeling. I still have more than 3 stone left to lose and it is just not coming off. Have done 2 lots of DD this week and am struggling with this. It is obviously taking its toll as hubby says I am paler than normal and don't look right. So am going to try Hannatas way of JUDDDIng from Sunday until next Sunday and then may CD until 28th of October when we are going to see Alice Cooper and then 3 days at Alton Towers and see where I am then.

Morning everyone :)

Right WI this morning after two weeks of JUDDDDing carefully - sticking exactly to Dr J's calories and I've lost nothing!!! So that's a whole month with no weight loss :-(

I'm really upset because I LOVE this diet and feel great but I can't carry on like this! I need to get my last stone off so that I'm in the normal weight range... Not going for silly weight but just don't want to be overweight anymore!

So I've decided to JUDDDD for one more week - mainly because I have lots of nights out planned this week and next weekend is my moms 75th birthday but also because I said I would stick to it until end of the month :)

Plan then is to not count my UDs to see if that helps??? And to have UD today, then UD tomorrow, ID Sunday, DDD Monday/Tuesday, UD Wednesday, DD Thursday, WI on Friday morning then UD Friday/Saturday... Then, if i still haven't lost... and I truly hate to say this... I'm going back to CD for 3 weeks :-(

I have no nights out planned in those weeks and I have lots of CD products stashed away so might as well use them up... I know I can lose at least 7 pounds in those 3 weeks. Then I'll go back to JUDDDD again for a couple of weeks (as i have some nights out planned) and then have one last month on CD before Xmas to get to goal! then JUDDDD forever to maintain :-D

I feel awful about doing this.... Kinda feel like ive let everyone on here down... but I feel that I have no choice but to do VLCD to lose weight... Nothing else has worked since I've had my hysterectomy 4 years ago :-(

So sorry ladies... I hope you let me stick around anyway :-(

Hi sweetpea,

So sorry and gutted for you re weight loss, or lack of it. Given how blimmin good you've been i really don't understand it. My advice is limited as since being back from hols I ahvent stuck and thats why I've gained/haven't lost. I can only advise about my first two weeks when I lost that 9lbs. You could go back and have a look at my diary, see if theres something there you could try? Just a thought but on the DrJ website he states that the DD is the most vital part of this diet. I know you stick to below 500cals really well, but do you think you might b able to manage on nothing for most of the day and just have something teeny before bed so ur not trying to sleep starving? Thats what i did and had those great losses and def what am aiming to try now.
Such a disapointment and terribly unfair for you as you have been so good. Must say I have been tempted to go back to CD to shift this half stone and get back to 10, but the idea is BLUGH! One more week of attempting a basically nothing DD, and TRYING to control my UD's and see what happens.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry to hear youre finding it hard hun, it must be frustrating when youre trying so hard and not seeing any results :(
im just starting to do juddd (or something similar!) where i have alternate ud and dd's to see if i can lose the weight. ive been slimming world but couldnt afford it anymore so ended up calorie counting but binged too much cos i couldnt have what i wanted so i think this would suit me.. but i must admit ive been watching what you girls have been doing and its given me the confidence to do it so i really hope you can find the motivation because youre doing really well xxxx

Thanks for all the messages ladies :)

I'm still really fed up and I've eaten complete rubbish today which really hasn't helped my mood :-(

I'm off out later so gonna let my hair down this weekend and relax :) and then have a last JUDDDD week before going back to CD hell :-(

A
Xxx

yoga84 said:
Thanks for all the messages ladies :)

I'm still really fed up and I've eaten complete rubbish today which really hasn't helped my mood :-(

I'm off out later so gonna let my hair down this weekend and relax :) and then have a last JUDDDD week before going back to CD hell :-(

A
Xxx

Hey gorgeous

Enjoy your weekend and, as my dear old mum used to say, 'it'll all come out in the wash' :D

Mwah
P x

Poor girl. As you would say, forget about 'the crap' you've eaten and just let yor hair down this weekend and have fun. It'll all come good, and we'll be here to support whatever choices you make. xxxxx

Back