All About Bob

no worries... we'll stay here.

Not the same without Bob to drool over

No worries...

Seems like Angie didn't really train them that hard?

Maybe that's why she felt the need to cheat? I'd prefer Richards methods I think. I like to push push push when I exercise!!

OMG! Naughty Angie and can't believe Zandela declined to come back...why? Why pass up such an opportunity

Me too. I had a brilliant personal trainer when I lived in London (and got the fittest and slimmest I'd been in years!) and she used to push me to my limits... but in a way that helped me realise I was not pushing myself... so if she said "wanna go further" I knew she thought I could do it so I believed I could... although it nearly killed me sometimes :)

I know I'd have jumped at the chance!! Oooh hot RAF men....ur maybe not then lol

Uh oh, I think Rob is going to try turning into Angie!

It's not as good as the US one is it?

I'm really impressed with the blue team though!

I hope not, I don't want to get annoyed with him!!!! Bloody Geordie Karen is annoying me!!! It's meant to be hard you stupid woman!!

No GG it's not I much prefer US one and it's got Bob too yay :D

Here we go this is where I get really irate!!! Just don't do it!!!!!! It's not worth it you stupid people!!!!!

Good boy mark!!!

Yay good attitude Mark!!! And glad Rob stuck to his guns too!!

Isn't this is what they are supposed to learn? That if they do the work during the week that there is no need for this sort of deluded bargaining with themselves?

Oh ugh I couldn't eat that apple pie is gross!!

Goreygirl said:
Isn't this is what they are supposed to learn? That if they do the work during the week that there is no need for this sort of deluded bargaining with themselves?

This is exactly what annoys me, the Brits just don't seem to get it!! It's the whole freakin point!!! Don't eat the bloody food, no-ones forcing it down your neck!!!

Blue or black to win Kez?

I don't think the UK lot are in the house long enough to make a real difference like the US ones do, I mean they're completely different people at the end!!

I don't think the UK lot are in the house long enough to make a real difference like the US ones do, I mean they're completely different people at the end!!

Yeah .. I agree. It really only gets them started but doesn't seem to do the psychological stuff so much. Jillian & Bob seem much more about changing what the Losers believe about themselves as well as getting them to exercise.

Back