All About Bob

Hmph why can't I look as good as Zandela does I weigh the same!!!! And Willlllllllllll yaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

I hope my Allen Carr comes tomorrow!!! I bet it doesn't though :(

Make up and a good underwear hun.On your next weight in just pamper yourself,get a bit of TLC and I'm positive that you will look unless as good if no better.If she can do it we can too.
!!!!!OH,AND WE WILL!!!!!

mummyoftwo2 said:
Make up and a good underwear hun.On your next weight in just pamper yourself,get a bit of TLC and I'm positive that you will look unless as good if no better.If she can do it we can too.
!!!!!OH,AND WE WILL!!!!!

Too right we will!!! I guess if I had a stylist instead of relying on my own poor taste I could look that good too. My head is still stuck at 17st 8lbs I think!!

I just look at you stats and you only got 17lb to target !!!!WOW!!!you have done so well and with no personal trainer to push you so I think you really are a LOSER.

mummyoftwo2 said:
I just look at you stats and you only got 17lb to target !!!!WOW!!!you have done so well and with no personal trainer to push you so I think you really are a LOSER.

Thanks but I'm a bit of a fraud really!! I've not changed my stats for a while, can't bring myself to add on the extra couple of stone I gained while I was on holiday in America and over Christmas :( I've actually got 31lbs to lose now, I've lost 14lbs already so I'm getting there!!! I have the motivation and the willpower and it was a holiday of a lifetime really so I'm okay with that gain.

Absolutely credit where credit is due. And well done to will. He did so well...
So proud iof them all!
Is anyone else getting there hands on Aussie biggest loser (this years one) would love it to be shown here....

Nope, not yet :( I'm a BL junky and need a new fix now UKBL has finished :) hope they do put it on here, don't want to resort to youtubing it because that's how I ended up finding out who this season of USBL :( that and the Biggest Loser Club newsletter proved it further :( :(

Bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob.................bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob

...............BOB............
........BOB........BOB......
.BOB BOB.........BOB BOB
.......BOB.........BOB.......
BOB..............

Bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob
bob bob bob bob bob bob

27 minutes till Bob time!!!!! :D :D

Lol I'm just watching last weeks to catch up. Ooh and I not watched last nites UK final yet either. That's 2moro nites telly lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Lol I'm just watching last weeks to catch up. Ooh and I not watched last nites UK final yet either. That's 2moro nites telly lol xx

Oooh Emz I'd steer clear of this thread until you've watched it then cos my big mouth is bound to give something away :eek:

Surfhunny said:
Oooh Emz I'd steer clear of this thread until you've watched it then cos my big mouth is bound to give something away :eek:

Lol I'll try not to peek lol xx

Bob time!!!

quite a good one tonight.

Oh dear lord I'm an emotional wreck tonight, Sam and Koli just made me bawl!!!

I hope black team dont have to send someone home this week. It needs to be a blue week!! I don't want it to be Stephanie because she's almost the same weight as me and I keep compairing us!

wow doesn't she look amazing... mama!

Back