Step 1 Sole Source All guns blazing!

Meant to ask - is the mix a mousse stuff nice? X
It is. It just turns whatever shake you use into a mousse, it doesn't add any other flavour to it. It's nice to have something as a dessert. Something you can kind of eat? I might have a chocolate one later Mmm :)

hows life treating you round these parts?
jxx

Hi J,

I'm doing OK thanks. Not been on so much as I've been quite busy but I'm staying 100%. Doing SS+ every other day or so as I get bored on just the shakes and stuff. Not up to exercising so I haven't been.
How're things with you?

ANother weekend, and that means weigh day isn't far. I'm thinking it will be a disappointing loss, because I went a little off track. I cheated again! But this time I know I'm not going to have an 11lb loss after cheating. I'm sure some people would love to stick pins in my eyes if I did! So, I'm sure this week will either be STS or a 1 lb loss. As long as it's not a gain, I won't complain. ANyway, starting tomorrow, I'm going to try to be better and stop missing my last pack of the day because I fall asleep or because I'm too lazy to go back downstairs to the kitchen. I'm going to make sure I get enough water, and I'm going to just try to stop trying to figure out how much I will weigh on this or that day in the future. Just take it as it comes. No pressure. Because despite, the scales not moving much, I can still feel myself getting smaller. My double chin and chubby cheeks are noticeably smaller to me, even though no one has commented. I can now zip up my jacket. Something I couldn't do 3 and a half weeks ago. I'm sure people secretly thought I was pregnant.
Three more days and hopefully a loss on Tues. Fingers crossed!

ANother weekend, and that means weigh day isn't far. I'm thinking it will be a disappointing loss, because I went a little off track. I cheated again! But this time I know I'm not going to have an 11lb loss after cheating. I'm sure some people would love to stick pins in my eyes if I did! So, I'm sure this week will either be STS or a 1 lb loss. As long as it's not a gain, I won't complain. ANyway, starting tomorrow, I'm going to try to be better and stop missing my last pack of the day because I fall asleep or because I'm too lazy to go back downstairs to the kitchen. I'm going to make sure I get enough water, and I'm going to just try to stop trying to figure out how much I will weigh on this or that day in the future. Just take it as it comes. No pressure. Because despite, the scales not moving much, I can still feel myself getting smaller. My double chin and chubby cheeks are noticeably smaller to me, even though no one has commented. I can now zip up my jacket. Something I couldn't do 3 and a half weeks ago. I'm sure people secretly thought I was pregnant. Three more days and hopefully a loss on Tues. Fingers crossed!

Hi chick,

Good luck for weigh in, I don't have one this week. Try to keep focused on that jacket that zips up and what a difference these few weeks have made :)
Water is so important and I'm sure you know around 2 / 3 ltr is ideal. I bought a 6 pack of 500ml water which I re fill and leave around the house and in the fridge. I'm lucky we can have unlimited bottled water at work so I try to drink 3 on the way to London and 3 on the way home, plus what I drink at home ( work bottles are 330 ml ) also another thing I do EVERYDAY is log it in a app called " waterlogged " it's a free app and keeps track so I font forget how much I've had :)

Again, good luck for weigh in, I'm rooting for you x x x x

Thanks Angel and J,
I'm not expecting a loss tomorrow as I was super, super bad this week. I've swept it away though, and back on track. Had all 3 packs already. Struggling with the water today though. Had some peppermint tea. I'll try to get at least 1L down tonight before bed. It's just over 4 weeks to work Christmas do. I would like to make sure I lose another stone by then.
I found an old CWP weight tracker from 2011. My starting weight was 13st 5lbs. I thought I was so fat then! My starting weight 4 weeks ago was 15st 12! A whole 2.5stones over. If anyone had told me I would get that much bigger, I would never have believed it. But somehow I managed to let myself get bigger and bigger. If only I had stuck to CWP then, and not given up after the 1st week. I wouldn't be struggling now with 2.5 extra stones to get rid of, on top of it.
Wake up call! I just hope I do it this time, and in good time too.
My problem is boredom. I get bored of things really easily. I get bored of the shakes and stuff and want something else. I get miserable when I get bored.
Hope you're all keeping up the good work and that I can join you in the 100% club soon.
Anyway, no point looking back now. Looking forward.

Tuesday is here! I'm dreading my weigh in today. Lol! Like a naughty child who had been told to see the principal at the end of the day. I know what I've done wrong and I know I'm going to be punished for it. But I am determined to repair the damage by being good from now on. 100% yesterday. Will be 100% today too. I have a plan for WI tonight.
I'm planning to stop drinking water by 2 pm and pee as much as possible before my CWPC arrives. Then I'm gonna try to do a No 2 ( sorry TMI) then I'm gonna change into my leggings and T shirt. That's the best I can do. Maybe that will drop my weight by 1/2 a lb? Every little helps. Lol. Anyway, I will get there. I won't give up. I'll just keep doing my best. I am feeling my clothes getting loose and I'm happier looking at my face now. Not so round and blown up.
Fingers crossed for tonight. Hoping for STS and not a gain. Wish me luck.

Oh dear. Just found out my friend's bridal shower is on the 13th Dec. now I have to decide whether to stay on or come off for it. Arrrrgh!!

I actually lost weight!! I LOST WEIGHT!! I lost weight??? Only 1 3/4 lbs but I'm overjoyed about it. I'm still heading downwards. That's definitely spurred me on to be good now. Hoping to see 13 on the scales next week. Yay!!!

good luck for next week its great that your are getting back up even when you slip.bet you ve just given up in the past? your wee girl must be quite impressed.

a little cautionary advice there will only be so many times that you ll get away with it, so don t be lulled into a false sense of security. i found some of the most dangerous times on a diet are when you get close to a personal goal and for some reason i found that the urge to self sabotage increased. keep strong go at your own pace just dont give up no matter what. i want you to succeed in your goals
jxx

Yay! Well done!!!!! A loss is a loss :) But! I will second what J said.

Keep up the fantastic 100% days as long as you can (so the losses will stack up) I'm so pleased that your perseverance paid off. HUGE round of applause honey xx

Yay! Well done!!!!! A loss is a loss :) But! I will second what J said. Keep up the fantastic 100% days as long as you can (so the losses will stack up) I'm so pleased that your perseverance paid off. HUGE round of applause honey xx

I agree MASSIVE well done :) x x x

good luck for next week its great that your are getting back up even when you slip.bet you ve just given up in the past? your wee girl must be quite impressed.

a little cautionary advice there will only be so many times that you ll get away with it, so don t be lulled into a false sense of security. i found some of the most dangerous times on a diet are when you get close to a personal goal and for some reason i found that the urge to self sabotage increased. keep strong go at your own pace just dont give up no matter what. i want you to succeed in your goals
jxx

Thanks J, I am very pleased and somehow my little girls are oblivious to any loss in my weight, they can't see it yet but they jump up and down and dance with me when they see how happy I am to have lost some weight. But they don't fail to shout 'you're still fat though" lol! Little monkeys.
I definitely will not be trying to cheat again. I know how lucky I have been and I don't want to tempt fate. Or ruin this. It's like a get out of jail card that I've been given and I'm not going to throw it away. Thanks so much for the advice. I don't want to let any one of you guys down again. x

Yay! Well done!!!!! A loss is a loss :) But! I will second what J said.

Keep up the fantastic 100% days as long as you can (so the losses will stack up) I'm so pleased that your perseverance paid off. HUGE round of applause honey xx
Thanks hun. I'm giving it my best. So far 2 days 100%. I'm pretty determined. x

Thanks J, I am very pleased and somehow my little girls are oblivious to any loss in my weight, they can't see it yet but they jump up and down and dance with me when they see how happy I am to have lost some weight. But they don't fail to shout 'you're still fat though" lol! Little monkeys.
I definitely will not be trying to cheat again. I know how lucky I have been and I don't want to tempt fate. Or ruin this. It's like a get out of jail card that I've been given and I'm not going to throw it away. Thanks so much for the advice. I don't want to let any one of you guys down again. x

that was a true LOL moment, out of the mouths of babes. so you wont be pulling the wool over their eyes any time soon! you can always look to the nearest and dearest for a compliment!

good for you it is one day at a time your coming up through the good and the bad and that takes strength and determination
jxx

Thank you all you lovely ladies for your support. I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys. After the first time I did this, and lost 3 stones in 3 months, I haven't been able to manage more than 12 days. I restarted about 20 times. No joke! ALways made it to lunch time of day 1. Then the smell of Cornish Pasties from Greggs opposite would finish me off. I got hooked on Cornish pasties and would always buy a jam donut with it. It became a habit I couldn't break until one day when I realised that my weight gain might be down to too many Cornish pasties lol. SO I decided to change. I got a chicken may baguette from Greggs instead. It felt so weird to not get a pastie. So I bought a pastie as well!!!! Ate them both and then couldn't eat my donut cos my lunch break was over lol.
I eventually started getting just the baguette, and the same thing happened. I got hooked on them and a doughnut after.
So... this is the interesting bit. I went for hypnotherapy. I was recommended to this lady by people who had lost weight after having Gastric Band Hypnotherapy. They lost about 2 st and it kind of plateaued. I gave it a shot. I was desperate by now. I couldn't stick to ANY diet at all. I would get depressed once I started. Anyway, I had they hypno, and it didn't do jack poo! I didn;t go under, for one thing. The hypnotherapist claimed that not everyone goes under and it's not necessary etc etc. Before she actually did the hypnotherapy she did a Compulsion Busting techinque with me. This is what they do for people who are addicted to stuff. Like chocolate, or smoking or whatever. I didn't have any ONE thing, I love all food, but I told her about the baguettes. She did the Compulsion busting thing with me, I was wide awake, it wasn't part of the hypno, just a short little exercise. I didn't know if it would work, but, the next time I saw a baguette, my heart only flipping skipped a beat. LOL! I haven't so much as touched one since then. That was 7 weeks ago. I have no desire for one. I walked into Greggs and I didn't get a baguette. I didn't even want to look at them. The funniest thing was how I felt when someone entered the staff room with her lunch. She pulled out the baguette and I felt slightly uncomfortable around it. Hahaahahaa. Baguette phobia. She also did a session for me when I started on CWP that was supposed to help me to stick to it. And even though I've had blips, this time, I have actually stuck to it. 12 days was the longest I did previously, and that was SS+ anyway. I can't believe I'm at 4 weeks. Amazing! I can't give up now.

OK! One more thing. I tried the lemon bar. I can't remember who it is who loves them so much, but I tried one yesterday in my order. This morning I texted my CWPC and asked her for 6 more! SHe came round and dropped them off for me today. Yummy. It's great to have something different to look forward to.
Another thing (I sound like Columbo) I had a SS+ day today. I had a very yummy stir fry with Shirtaki noodles, some leek and prawns. Dang, it was good. My kids love the Shirtaki noodles, so when I make it, I add LOADS of Cayenne pepper (it's allowed I hope) which makes it too spicy for them to share with me. Ha!
I like using the noodles to help with being regular. It definitely makes a difference.
I think I've rambled on enough for one night, so I'm going to find something interesting to watch or just go to sleep now.
Keep it going everyone
xx

Oh Cee, enjoy adding spicy pepper to dishes so the kids will leave you alone and let you enjoy a meal in peace .... At 14 it stopped working on my son :-( gutted lol

You, my love, are doing so well, I'm so proud of you xxx

Ps: baguette-o-phobia? Really? I howled with laughter. Gosh, if we gave her a list of every food group, what do you reckon? Lol

Hey Bev, I did think about that. I could keep going back and get her to do it for different things like pizza or Chinese food. But how miserable would I be, to not be able to enjoy anything? i'd get all fidgety around food. Lol! If only she could make it last just for 6 months and then gradually wear off? Lol. If only. X

Back