"All I want for Christmas.."

I'd like to have lost a stone by Christmas (well see eh?) :)

All i want for Christmas is my old jeans back!;););)

I'd give anything to be under 11 stone for Christmas, ideally lset tl ten stone but id be mega chuffed for even 10 stone 13 n 1/2lb! My heaviest was 14 stone 1 n 1/2lb n currently am exactly 12 stone. Have flickered up then down then up then down for the last few months so need to get myself going again. x

all I want for Christmas is to continuing maintaining ( its tougher than I thought)

I don't mind how much I lose by xmas, just want to stick to it this time, and be lighter than I am now. Rejoined AGAIN tonite, this time i am determined to succeed. X

All I want for Christmas is to lose 2lb or more every week until Christmas.

Ideally Id like to lose 30lb before Christmas but have to be realistic.

I set myself a mini target a while ago to have lost 7 stone by Christmas. That means losing another 11lbs or so which is a stretch for me as my losses have really slowed down!

My next mini target is 5 stone off by xmas, I did set this target back in June. Now that I am only 7.5lbs off it I think I will probably revise this by the end of October, hopefully before.

I want to lose 7 pounds to be at my final target of 9 stone exactly by christmas.

I'd set a goal a few weeks back to lose another 2 stone and ive lost 10.5lb already . I've got 1st 3.5 to go which would would give me my 4.5 stone award but getting my 5 would be awesome 1st 10.5 in 12 weeks = 2.04 lb so I think that's achievable :)

It's great to see how positive everyone is about reaching there Christmas goals. That way it makes things just that little bit easier :)

Looking through your posts, so many of you already have such great weight losses! It's very inspiring, and helping to keep me motivated.

Good luck everyone, have a really great week xx

Hannah:) said:
Heya,

It's odd like that you get so far and less than a stone off target but you still have the 'fat girl esteem' (Sorry if that offended).. Myself have lost 3.5stones but still feel as fat as when I started - I think it takes time for self-esteem to rebuild it's self and also look at where the problems with self-esteem rose from often I find it's other issues that lead to food being a source of comfort and friendship and losing the weight (secondary issue) won't help too much with the damage that had already been caused by the primary issues..

But YOU CAN DO IT!!

I'd like to lose another 2 stone before Christmas (which will give me a 'normal' BMI - yes not the most accurate reading but would like to have something 'normal' about myself) but realistically with 12 WIs before Christmas just 2lbs a week and get my 5stone award!

Thats so true. I still see myself as the 'fat girl'. Im sure it will come soon. When i look in the mirror i look exactly the same!

Thats so true. I still see myself as the 'fat girl'. Im sure it will come soon. When i look in the mirror i look exactly the same!

That's just your mind catching up with the rest of your body. I know a lot of people feel like this, and carry on seeing themselves how they used to be. I'm sure it will all come in due time, well done on such a great loss xx

Back