Total Solution All or nothing

How you managing today Poppy x

How you managing today Poppy x

Argh Susie not good! I'm finding it difficult to get back on the wagon, I do really well all day but let myself down in the afternoons/ evenings. Went to McDonald's tonight :break_diet:
But my husband has said if it happens again he will be harsh with me because he knows that's what needs to happen. I've identified my problem and tommorow I'm going to try and leave having my first pack as late as possible and drink lots TS of water. I know the first few days will be the hardest and I know it will be worth it.

Argh Susie not good! I'm finding it difficult to get back on the wagon, I do really well all day but let myself down in the afternoons/ evenings. Went to McDonald's tonight :break_diet: But my husband has said if it happens again he will be harsh with me because he knows that's what needs to happen. I've identified my problem and tommorow I'm going to try and leave having my first pack as late as possible and drink lots TS of water. I know the first few days will be the hardest and I know it will be worth it.

It will be worth it and we are in it together. Glad he's there to support and encourage you x

Had a little weigh in this morning and it was 14st 7lb, not bad but still not 14st 4lb. I'm ready to see the back of these 14s now. Still not had my first pack of the day, I'm putting it off, so far I've done the school run, been shopping (and resisted temptation) and while my little one is napping I've counted up how many packs I still have (175 - I bought too many in bulk) and caught up on some TV. My little girls awake now though so hopefully she'll keep me busy until lunch.

175 haha! Wow I thought I was bad with 115 left. Well it will be a good visual measure of our progress as we observe the stack of packs going down each day!! X

Aren't we a bunch of hoarders!

I have 200 packs left to go. With the intent of buying more when I finish my 100 day challenge, I think we all just want to remind ourselves that there is no excuse and the packs are right there to choose instead of real food!

I'm sure you can do it poppy, I'm excited to see you post about reaching the 13s in a few weeks, just keep pushing - you can do it! :)

Just had an egg pack, this may sound disgusting but I like to drizzle a little marmite on them, it's lovely. I bought a lot of packs on offers when I first started as I wasn't sure if there were offers on a lot or not, I've since learnt there seem to be a lot of offers on so I've not bought any recently, although Ive been picking my favourites out and now I have to change it up a bit and use the other stuff. I might buy some more bars and chocolate shakes on payday.

completely undiet related, just watched the new John Lewis advert, it's lovely - I may have cried!

My danger time is definately between 3.30 and 7.30pm when I've got two tired kids to deal with and I'm tired too, that's when it tends to go wrong. Ive had some cheese and some protein bites and I'm fighting the cravings!

Save your first pack till as late as possible and drink lots of fluid early on in the day. I usually don't have any packs until about 2 pm but this may be difficult for you with kiddies to look after. At 3 pm slice up a bar and eat a little bit at a time. You can try and make the bar last at least an hour or more and that way and hopefully by the time its finished you wont be struggling with hunger so much. Then you can look forward to one more pack later on. Getting back on track is so difficult but I find sticking to a strict regime in the early days of restart is the only thing that keeps me on track x

Thanks susie I'll try that today, although can't have a bar as I only have 5 left and I'm saving them until I'm out and about and need them, I don't want to order anything else until the end of the month. But I'll try and wait until 12 for my first shake, them 4pm and then 7pm I think.
Still struggling to get back into it, I know I just need to get these few days done and I'll feel better. I've been in an awful mood the past few days and felt so tired and cold a lot. Going to drop my little boy at school and then take my little girl for a long walk I think, burn some cals and keep me busy. Nearly the weekend, hopefully that will make things a bit easier.
Got a pair of size 16 next high waisted jeans on today, they feel a bit snug around the high waist :(

Sorry really not feeling it today, I'm a grump!

Well 2 hours I've been out, walked to the shops and back, got my little girl some christmas shoes. My phone reckons I've walked 5 miles and burnt 500 cals, don't know how accurate it is but it'll do me. Still haven't had my first pack yet, going to let the little one play for a bit then feed her and put her down for a nap and then I'll consider having something.

Hi, just popping in to subscribe :)

I am on day 5 of Exante and so have been reading through some diaries.

Yours is inspiration for me. I try to leave my first shakes later however I also split them, so that I have 3 small bit's of a shake (often added to coffee as I miss milk) I find this keeps me fairly topped up all day until I get home from work :)

Hope you are well! x

Hi, just popping in to subscribe :)

I am on day 5 of Exante and so have been reading through some diaries.

Yours is inspiration for me. I try to leave my first shakes later however I also split them, so that I have 3 small bit's of a shake (often added to coffee as I miss milk) I find this keeps me fairly topped up all day until I get home from work :)

Hope you are well! x

Good luck. That's a great idea of splitting your shakes, I may have to try that one.

Some days I realise how much of an emotional eater I am, I have resisted temptation but it's been difficult, usually when I'm stressed or down I'd turn to food, but that's what got me here and I can't do that anymore. In the past on a day like today I'd probably pig out on junk to make myself feel better and although I'm seriously cravng carbs, bread and hot chocolate I know it's not worth it because I'd only feel awful afterwards and it's not going to help my mood.
My Daughter is going through a bit of a difficult phase right now, not eating properly (refusing food), wanting to do things she cant or shouldn't and getting frustrated when she's told no, I know it will pass and I shouldn't stress about it but it's difficult.

As you say, once you get through the first few days it should start to get a little easier Poppy so hang on in there. Have you got any bouillon that you can drink as a change to water etc. a little variety at difficult times helps a lot. Splitting the packs is a brilliant idea too x

Keep going poppy. Cravings are hard especially when you're under stress. Maybe your daughter is uber excited about her new shoes? I'm battling cravings just now so I'm catching up on diaries and drinking a cold pint of water. It is helping. Little one has finally gone to sleep. Well done for all the exercise! Sending you strength :bighug:

How has your weekend been Poppy x

Back