Total Solution All or nothing

Managed to keep fairly busy yesterday but did have cheese and eggs as well as my packs. So tired this morning though, my little girl had us up a few times last night and I was also having nightmares as well, so I'm really tired this morning and hungry too. I get the feeling today might be a tough one!

Ok so I've just been naughty and stepped on my scales in hope they gave me some inspiration to get through the day (I didn't expect them to say anything good as I've had 2 days this week where I've fallen off the wagon big time) and I'm in the 14s! The first time said 14st 11lb and the other 3 times said 14st 8 1/2lb! I think my scales are lying to me, they must be broken, how can I have lost 6lb when I've had two wobbles! The only thing I can think of is that I've done a lot of walking this week.
Hopefully that number will stay for tomorrows official weigh in, I'm certainly staying strong today now. It's been about two years since I seen the 14s and it wasn't for long :)

Yuk, just added too much coffee to my chocolate shake and it wasn't nice, I've just tipped half of it down the drain, although I don't really feel hungry, I think I was thirsty more than anything.

Way to go poppy :) xx

Good morning,

I'm a happy bunny this morning, I've weighed in and I'm 14st 8lb! That's a 7lb loss, which means I've lost 32lb and I'm not at 204lb so hopefully I can get below 200lb soon. Woohoo I'm now in the 14s, I really didn't expect that this week, must have been all the walking!

I also did my measurements last night too:
bust -2inches
waist -2 inches
hips - 3 inches
arm - 1 inch
thigh - 3 inches
calf - 2 inches

i took comparison pictures and compared them to ones I took in March and there was quite a difference, which strangely surprised me. It's nice to see how far I've come since then when I was 17st 2lb! Still along way to go but now I feel like I can actually do it and I don't ever want to feel as bad as I did about myself at the beginning of the year ever again!

Excellent - and great you took those pics.... You know you will have to post an after one alongside it when you reach goal :) x

Good morning, I'm a happy bunny this morning, I've weighed in and I'm 14st 8lb! That's a 7lb loss, which means I've lost 32lb and I'm not at 204lb so hopefully I can get below 200lb soon. Woohoo I'm now in the 14s, I really didn't expect that this week, must have been all the walking!

That's amazing! Well done :)

Well done poppy already nearly 2 and half stone in 6 weeks! You have got this in the bag!

My daughters having a nap after baby sensory this morning, I've just had a bar and I'm going to start on a sensory basket for her - the things I do to keep myself busy! :)

'Our greatest glory is not in never falling but rising every time we fall' - Confucius

Well great start to the day but rubbish end. I'm still falling down and turning to food when I'm stressed, which is partly what got me here. I've never fully been 100% since I went out with my mum and sister that time.
So I'm sticking to just shakes for the next few days at least, in hope it'll help me get back on track properly, I've let bad habits slip in and I may have been lucky this week but I need to get back to it now. :break_diet:

Feeling ill today, the start of another bug no doubt! Luckily my husband is working at home and can help if needs be. Although the little one has had us up in the night with her crying due to teething so no ones feeling great around here today.
Had two shakes up to now.

Heard someone talking about Quest bars today saying they are low carb, sugar, etc and a I'm intrigued, has anyone ever tried them?

Hi Poppy, great loss in such a short time. I've a 9 month old teething boy I can't imagine coping with a four year old too. I haven't heard of quest bars. Keep going, you're making fantastic progress and it's something for yourself to achieve instead of always concentrating on others. Good luck.

Another good day gone bad. I've felt so ill, had 2 milkshakes then felt like I needed something more substantial for tea so had an egg pack but it didn't help, I've felt weak and dizzy so decided the best thing would be to have some food, so had some actual eggs and toast and I feel a bit better for it. I'm a bit disappointed as I was nearly on for a 100% TS day but I did feel awful So I know it was best to have something. Here's hoping tomorrow's better!

Back