Total Solution All or nothing

Oh just remembered, tried a lovely tartan dress on in Monsoon, I've been eyeing it up for Christmas. Took a 14 in and it fitted! It was a bit tight but it fitted and if a sucked everything in I could see how nice it would look for Christmas, definately going to get it, maybe by christmas it could even be a 12.

Great incentive. Don't say could be - say will be! You'll get there xxx

How did the shower go poppy? I can't wait to hear that you're wearing a size twelve in that dress. I love monsoon clothes.

You will easily be able to get that size 12 for Christmas Poppy. Keep it in mind for those times when temptation rears its head.

How did the baby shower go, hope you had fun x

Hi,

The baby shower was fun, it was nice caching up with people I hadn't seen in a while. There were a lot of cakes there but I managed to resist, I actually didn't have anything while I was there and didn't feel like I was missing out. I got a couple of comments on how well I looked and how I looked like I'd lost weight, someone even said 'you look well, really, really well' which was nice.
ive just come in and had a sausage pack and some water. It feels like it's been such a long day with the clocks changing, busy too, I'm looking forward to bed tonight.

You made the right choice by coming on here. I'm going to read a book in bed then sleep, well away from the kitchen!

Stay strong and find something to occupy your brain. Paint nails, take a bath, read a book. my neighbour knits to keep from giving in to munchies. When my son was born she gave us four carrier bags full of beautifully knitted outfits in different sizes. Hope they fade soon.

I didn't cave in last night! I knew I was just tired so ignored them.
Weighed in this morning and I'm 14st 4lb! That's 200lb, which I'm pleased about, can't wait to drop below 200lb and also can't wait to see the 13s! So a 4lb loss this week. Need to be 100% this week to limit the damage at the weekend, but I think next week the best I can hope for is a STS.

Ok so just been on ilostwhat.com and apparently 36lb is the same as a mid size microwave!! :D
8lb more and I'll have lost the same as my nearly 5 year old weighs!

Excellent loss so far Poppy. Well done on staying strong last night x

Started off well this morning with a shake but after that completely went off plan and ended up eating badly at lunch and dinner and now I feel rubbish. Feel like this week will be a tough one as I know I'll be off plan fri, maybe sat and sun, the temptation will be to sway off plan before then too, but I know If I do I'll just feel rubbish.
This hour change seem to be really affecting me, so tired...

It's done. And it doesn't undo all the good you've done. But dwelling on it could. You can push through this, have a good day tomorrow and you will feel much much better x

Thanks. I think I'm me frustrated because I didnt enjoy it and now feel full and bloated and horrid. When I do eat I'm gong back to old ways and eating too much and that has to stop too. These damn clocks and the first day of half term the day has felt so long and busy but never ending a the same time. Not dwelling on mistakes, going to go to bed and try to have a great day tommorow.

on the plus side/ funny side, I bought a pumpkin today and it was huge, had to carry it home and it weighed a ton. Weighed it when I got home and it weighed 18lb - that has to have burnt off some calories today.

Try to get straight back on it Poppy. That will make you feel better about things x

Just think, you've lost two pumpkins! That's what you used to carry on a daily basis. Everyone's going to stumble or have challenges on a journey like this. Don't hate yourself as that's what makes the down slope the slippiest. The fact you recognise what your triggers are such as being tired is a breakthrough because you can mitigate in future. I've no idea what makes me splurge sometimes. Just continue on and you'll get to goal. X

Hey,

ive fallen off so far this week. Knowing fri, sat and sun were busy days and I'd be off plan threw me and so far I've had more off days than on days. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it, I don't have weeks like this very often. However I have been eating junk and I'm not feeling great off it, what my head wants and what my body wants are two different things. So I've decided tommorow is going to be a full on plan day, Friday morning I'm going to have a shake for breakfast and take the rest of the day as it comes as we are going to the zoo. Saturday will be busy but Im going to have an on plan day. Sunday is my little ones first birthday, I'm planning on an on plan breakfast and lunch with a birthday tea afternoon. I know it'll be a gain this week and maybe I should have been more sensible before now but it's done, damage limitation now and back on 100% as usual on Monday.

It's exactly as your diary title says: all or nothing. I am exactly the same. We have to break that way of thinking. You thought oh I'll have to eat off plan on the weekend so I may as well start now? That's not going to help us maintain is it? It's not going to be easy to address this mindset, but it's admirable that you are determined to feel better again. Xxx

Back