Total Solution All or nothing

Hey,

bad week. I've found this week the worst since I started! I've not been in ketosis as I keep eating things I shouldn't. I'm. going to weigh in tommorow morning and draw a line underneath it and I am going to do it this week, back on the wagon, back in ketosis. I need to do the best I can for Christmas.

my aim this week is to do the 30 day shred dvd and bath the kids every night to keep me busy, also at least one long walk.

image.jpg

My inspiration for the next 40 odd days or so, I want to buy this, probably in a 14 and fit in it comfortably by christmas, which is possible if I do this properly

I currently have an older size 14 monsoon dress hanging on my wardrobe as inspiration, I can get it on but it's still very, very tight. But I'll keep trying it and order my dress at the end of the month.

That's a lovely dress poppy! You can do it, you really can! A lot can be lost in 40 days! :)

We can get back on track together come tomorrow Poppy. I'm going to do the kettleworx programme. We can get a lot off by Xmas if we stay on track.

Love the dress xx

The dress is lovely Poppy. Really warm Christmas colours. I'm sure you will do it. You'll see inches drop off more than weight if you're going to exercise loads so make sure you take them down. Muscle weighs 3 times more than fat and helps burn more in the future. Go for it girl!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 19
Right I'm counting this week as a fresh start so here's day 1.

Weighed in 14st 8lb. Going to try and have my packs at usual breakfast, lunch and dinner times as that worked for me early on. Going to try and fill the in between times with coke zero, drinks mix or water. And I suppose try to keep busy and not think about food and keep in mind it will get easier. I guess it'll be just ticking off days for a bit, which this day isn't going well already, I'll be glad when it's over!

Good luck poppy! You can do it! Just keep imagining if you're good that in no time you could be in the 13s!
That's what I did, now I'm in the 12s just ;)
You can do it :)

Thanks ladies, we can do this and we are all in it together.

Ive just updated my weight on my fitness pal and scrolled down to this time last year and today's date was on there, It was my first weigh in after having a baby and I was 17st. It makes me feel a bit better that this time last year I was a lot heavier, my 14st 8lb doesn't sound as bad now.

im just having a banana shake while the little one sleeps and then we are off out to baby sensory.

Doing great Poppy, keep going xx

Keep yourself distracted Poppy & today will soon be done & dusted x

Hope you made it through the night. Always a wise move to post the thoughts on here rather than act on them blindly xx

Day 1 was a success, went to bed at 10pm as I was bored. Now to get through day 2, so far I've had a vanilla shake, done the school run and some shopping and just had a couple of slices of chicken.

also spent most of last night going to the loo needing a wee, didn't even feel like I drank that much water either, some im hoping that's a good sign.

Well done Poppy, All that drinking will flush the fat cells away :D x

Just had the sausage pack with a scrambled egg, seriously could be my favourite meal. I have had bits of egg or chicken over the last day or so and have chopped up a bar extra today but the difference is this week I feel in control and that makes a massive difference to me and how my week goes.

Peeing loads is a great sign of you getting into ketosis. I haven't tried the hot meals yet except porridge. I might have the sausage tonight. Hope you have a lovely evening and have something to stop you being bored.

Back