Total Solution All or nothing

You can do it Poppy! Stay strong! 3 stones in 3 months is great! Keep going :) I would have reached a three stone loss in September had I kept going and probably would have been nearing goal now. You can do it!

Hi,

Busy ish day so far, we've been for a walk around the shops and moved the living room around to eventually fit the christmas tree in. Didn't have my first pack until 12.30, which was a banana shake. My favourite was the chocolate but I've run out so at the moment my new favourite is the banana. Strangely I don't feel too hungry today, some days feel like a real struggle and other days are fine.
Also tried a couple of pairs of jeans on that we're tight and now fit better, that really cheers me up when I feel like I'm struggling or not getting very far. Also ordered my christmas size 14 dress before as monsoon had 25% off for rewards card holders so got about £17 off it too. My thinking is that the dress is my aim now, if I have it and it's tight I need to make sure it fits by christmas 28 days away!

The little ones awake so time to go, I'll catch up later.

Just had a second pack - eggs. Didn't feel massively hungry but I'm aware that this is my danger time so trying to stop silly mistakes from happening.

That's a good deal with the dress Poppy & more incentive to stay on track x.

I agree, you have a great incentive to stay on track. I love Monsoon dresses. I like the banana shakes, but I am not fond of the egg packs. I'm living off the carbonara and vanilla packs, as well as a few bars when necessary.

I just love monsoon dresses. I'm quite a way off fitting one yet though. Congratulations on the jeans too. I am a similar height to you so you're such an inspiration. Have a great day.

Glad to read you are doing well and staying on track. It's great to actually look back and recognise what we have lost; and even better when it comes in a nice rewarding and easy to remember format like 3 stones in 3 months! Nice to have a dress to work towards. I was considering doing that but then I realised in already have a whole wardrobe full of goal weight clothes hehe. I should really get to trying them on! X

How you getting on Poppy x

Hi,

sorry ive been awful updating on here and reading diaries but I'm still here, still having wobbles but still trying.

ive been awful updating my diary and reading others as life just seems to be busy all of a sudden with Christmas stuff; tree and decorations, Christmas shopping, santa visits, school discos, kids birthday parties, but no excuse I'm going to make more of an effort.

I've not weighed in recently but last time I'd stayed the same, that's another reason I've been quiet, I'd been being hard on myself for not staying on track and not losing enough recently but I've realised dieting in December is hard and that a plateau or staying the same weight wise isn't the end of the world.

my dress has arrived and it fits but is a little snug so I do need to try and lose something before Christmas. Also just found out my husbands auntie is getting married in mid March so there's something else to aim for after Christmas.

on the bad side ive been off plan today, I had a fall coming out of school this morning, fell and the pram went upside down with my little girl in it, it was awful! My legs hurt but my little girl was fine thankfully, downside is I went to the shop and bought food! I'd been good this week up to then, but back on it tommorow as always.

ive put an order in for more choc shakes and bars and the new choc puddings but still waiting for it to arrive.

hope everyone is ok, I'll definately catch up on diaries later when the kids are in bed.

Urgh ive eaten far too much today, I'd goes as far as saying ive binged! I feel awful now though, definately going to be good tommorow and hopefully my other packs will turn up too!

Urgh ive eaten far too much today, I'd goes as far as saying ive binged! I feel awful now though, definately going to be good tommorow and hopefully my other packs will turn up too!

Don't beat yourself up, tomorrow will be a good day for you. :)

Yes, have another go tomorrow Poppy.

Not only is it a shock to the system when you have a fall, you also feel like the whole world has seen you do it.

Hope your not too bruised & thankfully your little girl was ok xx

I binged too.

And I know where binges take us... And it's not to a good place. So I had a word with myself this morning and I am not going to ruin my life by getting depressed about the binge and letting it escalate. It will only get worse. If you make the rest of the week good it won't actually make a massive difference. It's more mentally it feels like it will.

Oh Poppy what a shock to have such a fall. I'm glad your daughter is ok. How are you now ? Well done for keeping going as much as you can. I guess it will be January before any of us get through 100% for more than a couple of weeks. Have a good weekend x

Oh Poppy what a shock to have such a fall. I'm glad your daughter is ok. How are you now ? Well done for keeping going as much as you can. I guess it will be January before any of us get through 100% for more than a couple of weeks. Have a good weekend x

Thanks Angel that's reassuring, I guess we all struggle at times and December is definately one of those times, I suppose we've all just got to do the best we can for now until January. I'm pretty much ok after my fall apart from having massive tender bruises on my legs, which I've started putting arnica on.

kids had a party yesterday and I resisted the most amazing looking hot chocolate and a pasty - I'm celebrating small victories at the moment. Also got a lovely pair of size 14 Next lift and shape jeans which are fab and a dressy top for over christmas, both slightly on the tight side but not by too much.

Tried the new Gooey chocolate pudding before, it definately doesn't need 1 min 30, it went a bit rubbery but it was ok and in for less time it might be good. I've decided if feel the need to go off plan or wobble I'm going to try and have an extra pack and hope it helps.

its the bread and chocolate that get me once Ive had some im hooked again, I'm trying to persuade myself that if I leaves them alone for now I can have them at christmas.

Well done poppy. Size 14 that's great ! Good for you resisting mega temptations like those (my downfall too) . I didn't see any puds on the website. It's a good plan for wobbles. I still have the hot meals in the cupboard. I might have one tonight while he has his.

I have aver a voucher for next but I'm still a bit big. I love their clothes. Have a great week x

What a day! My little boy kept saying he didn't feel well this morning but would then change his mind and say he was ok, so I sent him to school and told his teacher. My little girl had her baby sensory group this morning, when we'd finished I noticed the school had phoned my mobile and left a message saying he wasn't well and had been sick in school. Luckily my Mother in law went and collected him for me and brought him home. I feel so bad I didn't hear my phone and didn't collect him and he was sick on the carpet in school too! I feel a bit of a bad mum today!
So ive been running round trying to sort my little boy out with towels, a bed on the sofa and a bucket while also trying to feed my little girl. But she's in bed now napping and my little boy is sleeping in between being sick.

sorry for the ramble. I'm partial wanting to stress eat and partially feeling yuk after seeing someone throw up so much and I feel bad eating in front of him so I'm currently hungry and sneaking chicken slices in the kitchen.

anyway I braved weigh in this morning and I'm 2lb lighter. That's 40lb off doing exante and 44lb lighter than last year which is what my 5 year old weighs!

44 lighter than last year is amazing! Sounds like a stressful day, I hope it gets easier. Don't feel bad about not seeing the phone calls, it was unintentional! X

Dear Poppy, you're an amazing mum, you just didn't hear your phone because you were in baby sensory. I hope your boy gets over it soon. Look at the love and care he has when he's with you now! At my group this morning three of us are all broody for another baby but just can't imagine how we could cope with a baby and toddler/little one. You're doing amazingly.

Well done one on yet another loss. 44lb is huge. Be proud x

Thanks ladies your kind words mean a lot, especially on a rubbish day.
well today's gone from 100% on plan to damage limitation to just get through the day. But saying that I haven't had the time or inclination to eat, so far I've had a bar, a slice of toast and I've munched my way through a pack of chicken throughout today. I don't want to eat in front of him as it's not fair and I can't stomach the thought of a shake, I thought of having scrambled egg but even that turns my tummy. Don't know what im going to eat later, just want today to be over!

Back