Total Solution All or nothing

Right I've decided I need to make a to do list of stuff I want to get done, we seem to be hording too much stuff again and I want to have a clear our. The problem is my Husband is working Saturday as extra so can't do much then but if I give myself a week or so to get sorted and hopefully slowly getting the house sorted will make me feel better.
i realised to my horror before I'm living up to my diary name! I need to get back on track again, I feel like after a few days to a week on track I'd be ok again. I used to keep a diary earlier in the year regarding food and my thoughts and it really made me think so I'm going to try that again too.
i think although I feel busy, harassed and tired I need to keep myself busy and try not to think about food, hopefully shakes will help with that. Going to get my Exante drink mix out again too.
i know I need to battle through this and it'll be worth it in the end. I need and want to see those 13s!

Good news about the school Poppy. I go through stages of being completely overwhelmed by the state of the house, bills, errands,clutter etc. Then in a day or two it subsides. I've just done day 1. Once we are back in ketosis we will be fine. Watch out for the drink mixes, more than one used to take me out but then again so does coke max. Staying on shakes only and water or peppermint tea for the first few days gets me in faster. Whatever works for you! You're doing so well and are looking great.

Our mind set on how we feel about things is so instrumental on how well we get back into the swing of this diet isn't it Poppy. As otheres have said once you get back into ketosis things will get easier. Keep thinking of those 13s x

Well I took my favourite jeans out of the washing machine last night and they'd frayed and had a hole in the thigh/bum area, and while I'm worried that last time I wore them I may have flashed everyone :eek: I'm really upset though, they were nice size 16 Next Lift slim and shape ones and I loved them, I have a newer pair but they are a size 14, so a clear sign I need to get on plan and seriously shift some weight. Also my IBS is playing up today, another sign I need to stop being silly.

I've weighed myself this morning and I'm 2lb down from starting on 1st Jan at 14st 7lb which is better than nothing it could have lost more if I'd have been good.
So milkshakes only for at least the next 2 days to try and take the focus away from food and get back into Ketosis. One day at a time and I'll weigh in again next Thursday.

Have a good day everyone.

I hate it when that happens to your favourite clothes especially when they fit so nicely never can find exact ones again. I'm glad you are getting back into it. I think its taking a few of us to get over the first week of January before we find our groove again so you aren't alone. Well done on loss!

Well I took my favourite jeans out of the washing machine last night and they'd frayed and had a hole in the thigh/bum area, and while I'm worried that last time I wore them I may have flashed everyone :eek: I'm really upset though, they were nice size 16 Next Lift slim and shape ones and I loved them, I have a newer pair but they are a size 14, so a clear sign I need to get on plan and seriously shift some weight. Also my IBS is playing up today, another sign I need to stop being silly.

I've weighed myself this morning and I'm 2lb down from starting on 1st Jan at 14st 7lb which is better than nothing it could have lost more if I'd have been good.
So milkshakes only for at least the next 2 days to try and take the focus away from food and get back into Ketosis. One day at a time and I'll weigh in again next Thursday.

Have a good day everyone.

great incentive to get into the 14s Poppy. Sew a colourfulpatch on the holes in your old faithfuls, people pay hundreds for jeans in that condition new! You'll be bang on trend. I hope the ibs calms down. There are anti spasm pills have you tried them? A few days on shakes you'll be in the zone in no time. Have a good week x

I have a blouse thats falling apart in places but I feel so comfortable in it and can't find a replacement any where. Wish I could make my own clothes sometimes!

Well done on the loss. Hopefully you will find this week easier x

Well I've nearly done it, a full 100% day, 3 shakes and water, didn't have any coke zero or hot drinks just tons of water. Just had a bath and I'm in my lovely fresh bed all comfy, no chance of me moving now, im proud of myself, now to carry on like this.
Realised before I started this on 1st September so 1st March will be 6 months, that's 7 weeks away and I'm nowhere near where I want to be, I guess I feel like it's given me the kick up the bum to stop wasting time and make it count.

so 1st March is 6 months on diet, 14th March we have a wedding to go to, may is my birthday and early June we go to Center Parcs, as well as that at the end of the month I have my little boys birthday so lots to aim for.

Well done Poppy :clap: you should be proud of yourself! Don't look back just forward. My little boys birthday is on 17th. He will be one. I'm doing this for him as well as myself so I'm not stopping. He won't remember if I have cake or not!

You've lots of things to aim for. You can do it!

Well done Poppy, Getting a whole day completed will spur you on for the rest of the week.

You'll get another couple of stone of by March x

Well day 2 nearly done. It's amazing how great a good day on plan can make you feel. Today was made easier through doing well yesterday. Had 2 shakes, lots of water and a coke zero so far today, don't really feel like another milkshake, I'm tempted to have a sausage pack instead. So tired though, the little one is still adjusting after Christmas and is being a little monster and Husband is working tommorow :(

Go with what ever you fancy Poppy, its nice to have choices. Never tried the sausage & I see they are now introducing burgers. Probably similar to the sausage I would have thought.

Well done on getting another day under your belt x

Go with what ever you fancy Poppy, its nice to have choices. Never tried the sausage & I see they are now introducing burgers. Probably similar to the sausage I would have thought.

Well done on getting another day under your belt x

oh yes I've seen the email for the burgers, I quite fancy trying them. I'm going to do a big order at the end of the month and they may be on it. Went for the sausages in the end and really enjoyed them. Feeling in control which is nice.

Day 3. Feels like an early one, husband has left for work already. My 5 year old son is awake but my 1 year old daughter isnt, she loves her sleep that girl.
Had a cheeky weigh in this morning and I'm down to 14st 4lb, 3lb down, really pleased with, time to do another day! Can't wait to see those 13s!

Super going Poppy. I hope your kids let you have some time to yourself today x

Back