All points eaten?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Loser85, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ill be back at a meeting on sat morning and originally was going to just do DP. Everyones pestering me saying i may as well do PP. Anyways ive figured you get a set amount of PP for height, weight etc. But the 49 a week, are these all to be eaten? Seems like a lot to me. As others have said i dont have to save points as i rarely drink and even more rare are meals out.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

slimming world
    You don't have to eat any of your 49 weekly points - they are there for when you do need a little extra! But you DO have to eat your daily 29 points. You cannot carry over any points at all.

Hope this helps?

4. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

slimming world
    just to add - you may be on more than 29 points, but either way you do need to eat all your daily points, with 29 being the minimum anyone is on.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.