All the way to the finish line...

How did you do Hun?? I'm just off to my WI -

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost just 3 lbs this week... According to CDC's scales. A little disappointed as I was hoping for more, but 3lbs in a week is far more than I could have done via any other method.

I'll press on.... Ohh. Got bars today, I'm quite excited about that!

Hope you're all having good days.

3lb is brilliant- espesh because you don't have a great deal to lose to start with! Well done!

2 100% days under my belt now, stayed the same for two weeks straight after loosing 22lbs in 7 weeks and then having a wobble for the past two :(

Feel like I am getting back in the zone now to shift that last stone!!

We'll get there, keep strong! X

Wow. 22lbs in 7 weeks! That's amazing!.... Sts must have been a bit of a bummer, but looking at the bigger picture it's not all bad. 22lbs in total!

Get through tomorrow and your in ketosis and closer to the finish line. Stay strong!

Ok, so I've just decided I'm bored of this now, I'm not hungry, don't feel like eating at all, but I just wish I didn't have to do this diet anymore.

Here I am wishing away the next 3 weeks of my life.... How sad is that? I've got just 10lbs (according to CDC's scales) and 9 according to mine. I really hope I can do that in two weeks, although three weeks is more realistic. Anyone got any tips to hurry things along?

I'm swimming most mornings, only for 30 mins so I have really cut down on my exercise.... Maybe I could ramp it up?.... But then I know that too much exercise could stall my losses.

Oh, I don't know. I just felt like having a moan!

Hope you're all feeling brighter than I am... I'm just gonna go to bed now. Oh, gotta pee first.... That's another thing! I hate the fact that I need to go all the time!!!!

Ok. So I cheated, because I can't help myself and I got on the scales. 10.1 this morning! Can I get a whoop whoop?! I'll be in the 9's by the end of this week easily.
Water. Water. Water.

Love and hugs to you all.

That's great! Just the boost you needed after feeling do fed up yesterday!! 9's wow!!!

Up we go on the CD rollercoaster- all aboard (or should that be down???!!!)

whoop whoop - if you take all your clothes off and get on you are probably in your 9's ok I know its not 100% accurate.. but at least you will see the 9's he he

Hun - quick question, how much longer will you do SS (up till what weight) I officially am in my last stone and just wanted to know will ketosis still work at burning fat? - just worried that I wont be wasting away my muscles.. I am going to try and go for 2 more weeks to get me hopefully to 10 - and then move up to 810...

what are your plans as you are nearly there!

Hey lovely.

I'm doing Ss+ all the way down to 9.7 or until 13th June... Whichever comes first.

I wouldn't worry about wasting away muscles, all the protein will ensure you just burn fat.

Hope that helps!

Ps. Bars are yummy. But moorish.

So. Day whatever it is... Week 3.... Wow! Who knew I'd make it this far?...

I'm feeling ok, the bars are great to munch on, but do leave me wanting more. I end up having them too early and leaving quite a gap between that and my evening meal. Oh well. I'm going to lay off the exercise this week to see if that speeds up my loss... Going by my morning weigh in I've got just 8lbs to go! This is the lightest I've ever been!

Bring on tomorrow!

Hope you're all doing well.

Feeling good this morning! Jumped on the scales (I'm such a cheater) but my scales are dancing between 10.1 and 10.0. Such a tease but it's put me in the mood to complete my mission!! Whoop whoop!!

If I can get into the 9's by Friday I'll be delighted!

Stay strong all! We are soooooo doing this!

So today has ben good. Not overly concerned about food anymore. Do wish it would hurry up an end tho just so I can get on with my life.

Oh, and malt toffee bars are amazing!!

I love the malt bars straight from the freezer- stops me devouring them at the speed of light!!

I have mine stashed in the freezer ready for after my walk later nom nom.

I keep mine in the freezer, but have it at lunch so by the time I get to it it's defrosted! :-(

The min choc is nice, and peanut. Not tried any others.

I keep mine in the fridge and then only take em out when I'm gonna eat it, that way it takes me longer to eat :)

Only had the peanut one which was yum and filled me up

Hi All,

So today has been a little odd. Had more food than I should have, had my + meal but also had a boiled egg and more pickeled cabage than I should have. Not really sure why, I would say it was more about the taste than anything else. I don't feel hungry so am probably still in ketosis. I am having my last shake now which is an hour earlier than norma, so I better get to bed early to prevent eating.

I've had plenty of water (lost count of how many L's) Had a coke zero too. I'm just bored, not hungry.

Anyway, I'm too close to the 9's to cave now!

Took a senekot this evening as I haven't been since Saturday!

Onwards and 'inwards' just 17 days to get bikini ready!

Hope you've all had a bette day than me!x

Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored now.... Want this to be over, I know it's only two more weeks but I'm still bored of it all.

I must press on into the 9's... Wish they would just hurry up!

Back