Alli's 2011 "Head stuff" diet

Morning Ali drinking on a school night!! lol its nice to have a good catch up time with friends.

plenty of water hun x

have a good day x

Shhhhh! Have a good day Alli......!!

:party0036:xx

Hi Alli, glad you enjoyed your evening with your friend, all you need to do is get straight back on track today and hopefully no harm done..... have a great day.

Head fine after about 10 gallons of coffee!! Not a school night Shanny - kids are off school and I'm off work :)

Am firmly back on plan today and am just considering what to have for dinner. I have the choice of leftover casserole or a WW pizza (like a normal pizza but teeny - tiny). I should have the casserole really but don't feel like it. Decisions decisions...

Right - need to sort the kids out. DS is going to a skiing party tomorrow and I need to find his winter gloves. Easier said than done in this house! :rolleyes:

Hi Alli,

Just read through your diary, it sounds as if you are doing well -- and Beck is helping.

I just bought a "winter" coat on clearance but it has a zip out liner... and will work as a trench coat this spring. The colour is black, not springish -- but black is slimming, isn't it.

MM

Hi Alli,

Just read through your diary, it sounds as if you are doing well -- and Beck is helping.

I just bought a "winter" coat on clearance but it has a zip out liner... and will work as a trench coat this spring. The colour is black, not springish -- but black is slimming, isn't it.

MM

Grrrr - you've just reminded me that I should have looked for a coat when I was in Bluewater earlier! Never mind - my old spring / autumn coat is black and I love it but it's starting to look tatty. I'm hoping to find a nice raspberry red or green one this time. I've spent all winter wearing black or grey and I'm craving colours. Might do some online browsing later :)

ooh, raspberry or green... mmm!

xxx

Morning Alli, well done for getting back on plan hunny!! credit to you!
Have a fabulous weekend
More cooking club for me today!
xx

Hi all,

Just a flying visit:character00255: as I'm working as a mummy cab all day today with 2 parties, chess and drama classes.

Have just spent ages trying to convince my 7 year old to stay and have the skiing lesson (party no 1) after his friends called him Simon Cowell as his ski trousers sat a bit high on the waist, bless him. He was mortified and refused to join in. Ended up suggesting that his sister could take his place - that got him going quickly enough and I now have 2 hours to do the shopping before picking him back up.

I'm back on plan but scales are up after too much food in the past couple of days as well as TOTM. Will stick to it now for the week as I would like to see a lower number that sticks for a change.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! Will catch up on diaries tonight.

wow, busy day, at least you may burn some calories off that way. Just stick to diet for rest of week and you may still see a loss....

Nope - I will see a 2lbs gain tomorrow at least. Oh well - will try harder next week when we have our usual routine back. DD and I have been to London today. We had a lovely girly time (she's 6 years old) strolling through Covent Garden, going on the London eye and having lunch at Yo Sushi. Some chocolate was had when it started raining and we ran in to Starbucks to take warm up...a good end to the half term!

I will pick up the Beck book again tonight in preparation for tomorrow. I haven't really had much focus on it but will make time for it tonight so that I'm raring to go tomorrow.

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday! Off to walk Molly now - wish I could put my feet up but hey - there's always later ;)

Aww enjoy your walk and wrap up warm.. i went to the gym today and couldnt wait to get in front of the fire lol.

Your day yesterday sounds fun x

Hey Alli, your trip to London sounded lovely, did a similar thing with my dd today, we took off on a walk to town and left the boys lounging in front of the ps3, lovely afternoon but absolutely worn out n freezy froze by the time we got back!
Enjoy your beck time
xx

Hi Alli,

I had one of those girly days with my DD (age 12) last weekend. This weekend was work on homework and projects.

I hope that your prediction is wrong and you do not show a gain.

MM

Have a good week x

1lb on and I'm happy with that as I did eat too much last week. Spent an hour catching up on Beck exercises and am feeling more focussed this morning. I also sorted out the kids stuff last night so that I have more time this morning YAY!

Feeling tired and have a headache but am feeling positive. I was put forward for a talent programme last week at work and i have to decide whether to accept that. Basically it's about investing in people who could become future company leaders. One of our directors questioned my ambition and she was dead right. I'm not ambitious, never have been. I like to do a good job and I like to sort stuff out, but I don't care about job titles or status. It's just not my thing. So I guess I'm going to have to decide whether to fake it or ask them to take me out of the programme....I was hoping that a few days off would give me a chance to think it over, but I forgot all about it until this morning ;)

Right - must get out of dog walking clothes into office attire and get the kids out of the house as I have to go into the office this morning. DH is still in bed - I'm so jealous!

Well 1lb on isn't so bad, thats what I gained last week after a disastorious week..... my children are still off school today so sitting in bed with macbook..... lol Have a good day xx

Alli, good that you are OK with the 1lb... if it makes sense then it's not so hard to take on board, and I think shows how you have come with the head stuff. I still derail with such depressing frequency I wonder if I will ever find an even keel.

BUT... wanted to say, awesome on being picked for the talent scheme. For what it is worth, I
question that ambition (or ambition for money/status at any rate) is always essential for success. I don't think it is. Those things don't matter to me either, but being the best I can be at what I do DOES, and I do like to push myself, find new challenges, please my 'company' & clients, complete a project well. I also like to be acknowledged for working hard, that is something that matters to me. Not sure is any of that makes sense, just wanted to ship in with the idea that you don't have to burn with ruthless ambition to do well for your company & be worth their investment and support!

Something to consider, anyway.

xxx

Well done on being picked for the talent programme :D x

Back