Ally's Diary - take two

Hello! Another music and photography addict here! I'm not very good but it keeps me busy and my camera is never far away. I've taken up blogging to keep me busy. I have a bit of a nail polish collection so i started blogging about it. Good thing is that you can't go and pick in the kitchen with wet nails!
It's exercise that's my killer, i have got a wii and the board etc... it's just a case of actually DOING it. I'm not a natural athlete, lets say!

Hope you have a good day today - you've made me fancy steak tonight too :)

Hello! Another music and photography addict here! I'm not very good but it keeps me busy and my camera is never far away. I've taken up blogging to keep me busy. I have a bit of a nail polish collection so i started blogging about it. Good thing is that you can't go and pick in the kitchen with wet nails!
It's exercise that's my killer, i have got a wii and the board etc... it's just a case of actually DOING it. I'm not a natural athlete, lets say!

Hope you have a good day today - you've made me fancy steak tonight too :)

I do my nails a lot too, anything that keeps my hands busy. I started a few 365 days challenges on flickr so i have a reason to pick my camera up and photograph something haha.

I'm not a natural athelete either most days its to much effort to do anything physical haha

It's weird not having a WI update from you today. When's your day now? Hope you have a good day. :D

Tuesday...but i did get on this morning out of curiousity cos my work trousers have gone back to being loose...showing a 3lb loss at the mo. Hope that stays or goes up by tuesday :p

The stepper for the wii board sure helps for step aerobics, gives it bit more of a challenge, did step aerobics on ea sports on medium on a half hour workout, i was in pain by half way through, but persevered and finished it missing only 1 step out of 408, going to be so stiff tomorrow i bet.

That stepper thing sounds awesome. I've got a wii fit board but I never use it, I really should start though. Have you tried Just Dance? That's crazy good for making you feel like you've done about 20 hours at the gym!

I was going to buy just dance last week, but changed my mind, I'm not a big dance sort of person so i'd probably only use it the once then not play it again. I need to play my cardio boxing game again, that's murderous when you're not used to it.

So after a morning of lugging around a heavy tv, the old great big massive ones, to take the tip and then 15 mins on the wiifit...thats enough exercise for me for one day.

Tried the turkish delight muller light today too, its nice, not my favourite though

Breakfast: pear and an apricot, scrambled egg and bacon on toast with a little ketchup
Lunch: pear, banana and muller light (didnt fancy anything else)
Tea: Ainsley aromatic thai cous cous with stuffed chicken and sugarsnap peas

HEa: 250ml milk
HEb: 2 slices wholemeal bread

Syns: Ketchup 1, 1/2 pk Ainsley cous cous 1, 2x light laughing cow 3, skinny cow lolly 4.5, options mint hot choc 2, marshmallows 1.5
Free snacks: muller light, apricot, grapes

Last edited:
Hi Ally, just dropped into your diary. Sounds like you've got all the right ideas to stay on plan now - I'm impressed! Anyway good luck!

Weigh in tomorrow morning eeep. Least I've managed to stick to plan all week, thats much better than usual.

Breakfast: fruit salad (melon, kiwi, apricot and banana) and muller greek coconut
Lunch: Meat salad and cous cous left from yesterday, banana
Tea: Cheese burger on a bun with chips and salad

Hea: 2x cheese slices
Heb: wholemeal bun

Syns: cous cous 1, greek coconut 0.5, viscount 3.5, 6x wine gums 4.5, 2x midget gems 0.5, 4 squares oreo dairy milk 5
Free Snacks: apple, 2x apricots

Last edited:
I usually walk into town on my lunch breaks, but today i set the sports tracker on my phone so i knew how far i walked for body magic, and walked in opposite direction up to the park...this is good for three things

1. body magic
2. stops me spending money
3. i can keep up with me "i am going to complete this flickr 365 photo challenge even if it kills me" motto

anyway i just walked a mile in 20 mins.

Hi ally, welcome back! I lurk on your diary so I'm glad to see you posting again.

Hi Jaq, nice to see you still around :)

My colleague just gave me two midget gems...not sure of the syns, it says online 25g is 4.5...but I only had two...so just gonna class it as 0.5 a syn.

I usually walk into town on my lunch breaks, but today i set the sports tracker on my phone so i knew how far i walked for body magic, and walked in opposite direction up to the park...this is good for three things

1. body magic
2. stops me spending money
3. i can keep up with me "i am going to complete this flickr 365 photo challenge even if it kills me" motto

anyway i just walked a mile in 20 mins.

I really need to get out walking again, it all kinda fell by the wayside during the school holidays. Good luck with the photo challenge- it sounds like great fun.

Lost 3lb :D

Well done! That's amazing! Especially considering that you used to be a slow and steady losses girl if I remember correctly.

Last time i lost well on the first week, I have no doubt I will slow down like usual after a week or 2, i'll just take it as it comes, if my losses have increased i ain't complaining :p :)

Having a red day today i think

Breakfast: 2 weetabix and banana
Lunch: Ham sandwich, 2x apricots
Tea: Gammon, pineapple, egg, green beans and babycorn

HEa: milk
HEa: milk
HEb: 2 weetabix
HEb: 2 slices bread

Syns: viscount 3.5, 2x wine gums 1.5, 3 squares oreo dairy milk 4, midget gems 1, strawberry greek muller 0.5, options ginger 2, marshmallows 1
Free Snacks: apple, melon mango and kiwi topped with coconut greek yog (0.5)

Last edited:
Back