Brilliant! Well done you :)

Thanks guys :)

EE day today

Breakfast - weetabix, banana and honey and a muller light
Lunch - Tropical rice, plum
Tea: Fish pie, fruit salad

HEa: milk
HEb: weetabix

Syns: honey 1, muller greek coconut 0.5, 4 squares oreo chocolate 5.5, midget gems 1, freddo 5
Free Snacks: prepacked fresh fruit, muller light

Last edited:
Feeling icky today so how long todays plan with be like this i dunno

Breakfast - toast
Breakfast 2 - muller light and fruit salad
Lunch - Pasta quiche and salad
Tea - Spaghetti carbonara

HEa: cheese
HEb: bread
HEb: bacon

Syns: butter 2, viscount 3.5, midget gems 2, polo 0.5
Free snacks - apple

Last edited:
Just noticed you had a new diary. Helloooo *waves* x

*waves back* Are you back on SW now or still doing WW?

Well done on the loss that's great. Umm I just started back this week and am free styling lol not following sw or ww or calorie counting just trying to be sensible with choices and see how that goes. If it doesn't work out will go back to counting.

Was doing really well then yesterday I was out at a world buffet nom nom ate sooooo much lol! X

Well done on the loss that's great. Umm I just started back this week and am free styling lol not following sw or ww or calorie counting just trying to be sensible with choices and see how that goes. If it doesn't work out will go back to counting.

Was doing really well then yesterday I was out at a world buffet nom nom ate sooooo much lol! X

Sometimes we all need to eat to much just for the hell of it...thats my excuse when i do it anyway haha

I've just had a second breakfast...well 11ish is usually my snack time, usually our sandwich guy has fruit salad so i have one of them or an apple (if it's the last pack of fruit salad and my boss wins the argument over whose having it this time), but today the sandwich guy has orange and choc sprinkles muller light and i've not had one in ages and really fancied it...so i had both that and the fruit salad, so rather than a snack it was more like a second breakfast haha

I miss muller lights......

Can you not get them over there? Thats a bit suckish

I woke up in a stupidly good mood this morning, i can't decide whether it's because Jaret Reddick (singer of Bowling for soup and one of my idols) played a show on the internet last night and one of the songs he did he did for "someone who had asked for it", that person was me, and it wasn't exactly ask, it was more like moan at him for a month until he did play it or if its because its friday or because i get my tattoos on tuesday...or all three haha

Breakfast: bitesize shredded wheat and a banana
Lunch: chicken and bacon sandwich, 2x apricots, hartleys jelly, nectarine
Tea: Mixed grill

HEa:
HEb: bitesize shredded wheat
HEb: bread

Syns: extra light mayo 0.5, viscount 3.5, 4x bonbons 6
Free snacks: nectarine

Last edited:
Oopsy..got some syns to make up over the weekend. Whose idea was it to buy bonbons for a photo project anyway....i have chucked half the pack to stop me eating the rest...i did eat a good 10 syns worth after the first 4 though...oopsy

Hi, hope you're still enjoying the good mood. No, no muller lights over here. I stock up on loads of stuff each time I get back to the uk like a sad ex-pat. Muller lights don't travel well though!

Bet they don't, they should sell them internationally, i remember one of my american friends trying to find some over there, don't think she ever did find any or anything similar.

Back