Ally's Diary - take two

Having troubles stopping weighing on a saturday morning so i had a sneak peak this morning, showing a 1lb loss, hope it sticks for tuesday :)

Breakfast: persimon fruit, bacon and cheese omelette with cheesy beans
Lunch: ploughmans
Tea: curry and rice

HEa: 1/2 cheese slice, 1/2 125ml milk
HEb: special k chewy bar

Syns: 0.5 1/4 can cheesy beans, 2x mini creme eggs 5

Last edited:
You could always comeback to the Saturday WI page :)

I'll get used to a tuesday WI, its just strange when i've been used to saturday for a year

Well this is a first for me, its 10pm and i've totally forgot to have heb and syns i've been so busy knitting...me forget syns WHAT IS THIS CRIME. I'm now eating 2 mini creme eggs and a special k cereal bar since my stomach is rumbling now i've realised i havent had anything since tea haha

voluntarily went out walking/jogging this morning in the cold...first i forget to have syns now voluntarily going out JOGGING in the cold. I have gone mad. Only walked/jogged 1.1 miles, admittedly more walking than jogging though.

Breakfast: boiled egg and soldiers, nectarine, grapes and activia peach yog
Lunch: ham, prawn and chive omelette/fritatta thing
Tea: stuffed chicken, lemon mint and parsley cous cous and green beans

Hea: half milk, half laughing cow
Heb: bread

Syns: butter 2, ainsley cous cous 1.5, special k chewy bar 5, mini creme egg 2.5
Free snacks: activia yog, persimmon fruit

Last edited:
Fab, well done. Exercise really is key (i should follow my own advice there eh?!) A mile of walking is a great start x

And i did 15 mins on my workout coach: cardio workout (basically all cardio boxing) this afternoon too. Beginning to think i really am i haha

Monday morning...don't you just love mondays. No? Me either. And its snowing, i don't like snow, my knees dislocate themselves at the best of times, i don't need snow to make me fall over and dislocate them thank you. So i'm sat in the office watching the snow through the hoping I don't have to go out at lunch time, and hoping it quits snowing by tomorrow as I need to walk to the tattoo place after my half day in work.

Breakfast: 2 weetabix, banana and honey and a persimmon fruit
Lunch: Tuna salad, banana and persimmon fruit
Tea: Prawn stirfry

HEa: milk
HEb: weetabix

Syns: honey 1, mayo 1, viscount 3.5, special k cracker crisps 4.5, rainbow drops 3, coconut macaroon 2
Free snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
I'm having two done. I already have one on my leg of a butterfly and a rose in memory of my grandad with a lyric underneath, but as my nanna died last year i am having it extended to have a robin above it linking to my grandads with a daisy chain and rosebuds. And the other is just a small one on my wrist, Heart Grenade logo from Green Day's American Idiot album

First, sorry to hear that you lost two such important people, but what a lovely motivation for having the tattoo done. Good luck & I hope its not too painful!
wasn't last time, hardly felt it, hoping it will be the same this time.

oopsy no naughty snacks for me tonight...managed to eat all my syns away in work

I made coconut macaroons to take with me when i have my tattoos done tomorrow, they are delicious :D

I just ate two and taken myself over syns oopsy

Lost 1lb :D

Breakfast: melon mango and banana, and ww toffee yogurt
Lunch: 1/2 ham sandwich, banana
Tea: egg, sausage and bacon

Hea: milk
Hea: milk
Heb: 1/2 bread 1/2 alpen light
Heb: special k chewy bar

Syns: 4x coconut macaroon 8, curly wurly 6, option indulgence 3
Free snacks: apple

Last edited: