Ally's Diary - take two

Is it like a slightly unbearable ache? I've had that before. Can you massage yourself?

Its fine until i lift my arms and then it becomes slightly unbearable. I suppose I could try but not sure, i wish i was seeing my friend soon he gives ace massages :p

Just ripped my hand in the garden, it's so painful :'( Did the mowing and the hedge then tried sweeping everything up and ended up ripping the bit between my thumb and finger :(

Just ripped my hand in the garden, it's so painful :'( Did the mowing and the hedge then tried sweeping everything up and ended up ripping the bit between my thumb and finger :(

Ouch!

Eyes are itching like crazy, presuming its hayfever. Damn being allergic to antihistimes

I got on scales this morning... Its gone up again :( better come back down to 13st exactly of less by tuesday

Breakfast: choc porridge, strawberries
Lunch: pastrami sandwich, nectarine, banana
Tea: green curry drumsticks and veg, strawberries and shape 0%

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: porridge
Heb: bread

Syns: caramel highlights 2, flora light 0.5, gum 0.5, mini creme egg 2.5, soreen banana lunchbox loaf 5, hi Fi rocky road 3
Total syns: 13.5
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, red grapes

Drinks: 6 glasses water, 1 strawberry tea
Body magic: 20 mins walking

Last edited:
Do you have any idea why its going up?

Nope, cos the only thing thats different is the exercise.

Looks like that's the answer then.... Incidentally, have you measured all your vital points? then as you continue to excercise you'll also be able to see how much 'size' you have lost, even if weight loss slows?

I have my measurements from 2 weeks ago, will do again at the weekend see if i've lost anything in inches. I don't mind the losses slowing, i'm used to snails pace, it when it turns to gains which it did this week, will have to wait til tuesday see if my thursday morning scale hopping is right or not.

Note to self, learn to never trust the scales on any day but weigh in day, back on 13st exactly today *must stop scale hopping*

Breakfast: weetabix, banana and honey
Lunch: tropical rice
Tea: plum, chicken nuggets, chips and salad

Hea: milk
Heb: weetabix

Syns: honey 1, bread 2.5, gum 1, midget gems 2, mini flumps 1.5, muller choc dessert 5
Total syns: 13
Free snacks: prepacked fruit

Drinks: 1 tea, 8 glasses water, 1 blackcurrant tea, 1 strawberry tea
Body magic: 20 min walk, 5 mins calisthenics

Last edited:
Can't stop drinking today, thirsty, thirsty, thirstyyy.

Since it's suppose to be the happiest day of the year (as well as the longest), I may as well join in and be happy, despite my thirst and my eyes killing again (thank you air conditioning), it's friday so thats reason enough to be happy, but i've finally got an appointment for my next tattoo woooooooo, been waiting weeks to get an appointment and finally got one for 13th july, can't wait. Though I think dads right...i'm going to end up with totally inked legs :p

Gave in and bought some of that optrex (well boots own equivalent) actimist eye spray thing, eyes not as sore now. Didn't really want to spend £12 on it, but eyes were so sore i couldn't put up with it any longer!

Hey ally! Been crap at keeping up with diaries lol hope all is well :) yay tattoo appointment.

Hadn't had one in ages but got 4 and half hours on Monday so that's my fix for a little while haha :p til I can afford more anyway x

Hey ally! Been crap at keeping up with diaries lol hope all is well :) yay tattoo appointment.

Hadn't had one in ages but got 4 and half hours on Monday so that's my fix for a little while haha :p til I can afford more anyway x

haha yeah saw you had that done. My last was 2 small ones in April, but the artist i went to wasnt my usual one and to be frank one of them has been awful, its faded so bad already (and its the one on my foot that was murder getting done) so my usual artist (who has now finished moving to his own place thank god (even if it is an hours drive away)) is going to go over it and do me the one i've been planning for ages which is going to take at least 2 or 3 hours me thinks...well there is 2 of us going to be tattooed on the same day, just me and my friend and he basically told us its just us 2 booked in all day (didn't even bother giving us a time just told us to turn up whenever lol), his is going to take 2 hours max, so i'm the rest of the time which is 4 hours, but don't think it will take that long (i hope... haha). This time last year i still hadnt had my first tat done haha

Suffering from a case of lazyitis. I having a nice relaxing bath instead of going the gym. I promise I'll go gym tomorrow instead. Or Sunday. Or both.

Gave in and bought some of that optrex (well boots own equivalent) actimist eye spray thing, eyes not as sore now. Didn't really want to spend £12 on it, but eyes were so sore i couldn't put up with it any longer!

Money well spent if it works.

Well done on the official WI. I've heard lazyitis is highly contagious and as I'm immunosuppressed due to the transplant I don't stand a chance of ever getting rid of it. :D

Haha still suffering from lazyitis this morning, decided to go swimming instead of in the gym, it was only way I could talk myself into going over.

Money well spent if it works.

Yeah it did seem to work, but think I might talk to my boss about the air con, since my eyes have only started hurting in work when the air con is on.

Back