Ally's Diary - take two

I don't do ice unless necessary, least time i can spend walking on it the better. Last two weekends i never even left the house, just used the wii fit and stayed in my pj's all day haha. And apart from walking from work to the car park i don't tend to walk anywher in the dark unless i'm with one of my friends going a gig.

Yeah pp..i'm getting too lazy, i spent all of last weekend sat in my pj's knitting :p

I am so tired now, tattoos really tire you out. If your on my fb theres a pic on there of my finished leg, i'll post one on here when the shading doesnt look so bright and its healed a little. Possibly at the weekend. I'll post one of the small one on my wrist in a bit though :)

So i'm going for it. Ordering my treadmill at lunch, was hoping to get it on next day delivery but its not to be so it should arrive in the week.

So tired today, tattoos sap the energy out of you and i was so tired last night but just couldn't sleep. Glad the shading on my leg is looking paler today, was really dark yesterday cos of the redness underneath and it just being done, but its gone down a bit today and will hopefully be a lot paler in a few days then i shall take a decent photo for you to see my whole leg finished. I worked out how much the entire tat has cost me over the last few months, clocking on £300 :O It was worth it though, and i still have more tats that i want. Can't wait to be wearing shorts again so i can show it off.

Anddd I didn't go over syns yesterday :D Actually only used 12, now i'm in an attempt to claw back some of the 20 or so extra i used the other day.

Breakfast: choc philly on toast
Lunch: Tropical rice
Tea: spaghetti carbonara

HEa: milk
HEa: rf cheese
HEb: bread
HEb: bacon

Syns: choc philly 3.5, viscount 3.5, milky way crispy rolls 6.5, special k chewy bar 5
Free Snacks: apple, prepacked fruit, ww yog

Last edited:
I actually just changed my mind about which treadmill, was going to go for the york aspire that was £369 on amazon 0-16kph but couldnt delivery til end next week...but i've just seen one of the others with a similar spec but is 0-13kph is only £200 and can be delivered tomorrow morning. So...I've saved myself £169 and had that one instead

Yep, looks like it folds up better too which will make mum happy

Tattoo is looking great now that its all connected together. I just avoid adding up how much I've spend on ink as I know its far too much :p xx

haha i only worked it out cos mum asked...£90 for butterfly/rose, £110 for the robin, £70 for the stuff in between and £30 for jaret sig (even though thats not exactly part of the same tat). I have one expensive leg haha

Waiting for my treadmill to arrive. My order stated it would arrive before 1 but the tracking info hasn't flipping changed, according to that it's still in Fife same as it was at 3.30 yesterday.

Breakfast: nectarine, grapes, bacon and eggs sandwich
Lunch: prawn and chive grilled omelette.
Tea: gammon, pineapple and veg

Hea: milk
Heb: bread
Heb: 2x alpen lights

Syns: ketchup 1, options hot choc 2, marshmallows 1
Free snacks:

Last edited:
Booooo my treadmill should have been here for 1, now it might not be here til Monday cos of adverse weather, amazon decided to email me dead on 1 to tell me this. Not amused.

Omg decided to make chocolate porridge for breakfast. 35g porridge oats, sachet Bournville highlights, 100ml milk and 80ml water. DIVINE. I am in chocolate heaven.

Breakfast: chocolate porridge
Lunch: bacon and scrambled egg, apricot and ww yog
Tea: southern style jambalaya

Heb: porridge

Syns: Bournville highlights 2, ketchup 1, chorizo 2.5, alpen light 3, freddo 5

Last edited:
Choc porridge is amazing ace you tried a tiny bit of Nutella in porridge? SOOOO good! Tat is looking great now x

Choc porridge is amazing ace you tried a tiny bit of Nutella in porridge? SOOOO good! Tat is looking great now x

Never thought of trying Nutella, used to do choc porridge with cocoa powder, so much better with highlights though. Thanks, yeah it's healing nicely too :)

Fairly certain this should be my * week, i get all the usual symptoms minus the periods, managed to mostly avoid the chocolate all weekend though.

Breakfast: nectarine, banana, ww yog and alpen light
Lunch: Southern style jambalaya, banana, nectarine
Tea: Burger, chips and salad

Hea: 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese slice
HEb: wholemeal bap

Syns: alpen light 3, viscount 3.5
Free snacks, banana, apple

And my treadmill is apparently out for delivery...shame no one will be in to answer the door when hes due to come. Least I got my money back on the postage for next day delivery off amazon.

Not quite lunch and i've already eaten more syns than i should...understatement of the century. Oopsy, i'll just have to deal with whatever happens tomorrow. My treadmill has arrived though...well i sat arrived. It's currently stuck at the next door neighbours house.

Back