Tea: mixed grill

HEa: milk
Hea:
Heb: porridge
Heb: bread

Syns: golden syrup 2.5, 14x smarties mini eggs 10, mayo 1
Free snacks: apple

Last edited:
Well done on the loss - great news. In fact well done on the entire 3 stone loss, that's seriously good news, regardless of timescale - most people go the other way over the years, so you're beating the odds! How good is that!

And hey, this time of year is perfect for downers, they almost breed like colds with the short days, bad weather etc. Downers are allowed - but only for short periods, OK?! Sending you a hug!

Thanks, I was fine again after an hour or too. Not even letting my computer issues get to me today...even though i've just eaten the majority of my syns in smarties mini eggs...i needed the brain power to fix my problems lol

They've all gone now...as have my syns oopsy

Me more often than others haha. I've done well i must say, i was eating 4 bars or more a day before xmas, and apart from the odd mini creme i've not really had any chocolate for the last 3 weeks.

I always break eventually and binge on chocolate, but it only tends to last a day then back on plan. Think i've possibly gone over syns now, so i'll just reduce them for the rest of the week, now i've had my chocolate binge out the way i should be good to go for a while. After Nanna died in October I couldn't control my eating even though i'd stuck to SW for the 9 months before, a normal day was consisting of 4 or 5 bars of choccy, 3 or 4 bags of crisps, a cake or 2, sausage rolls from the bakery and whatever other junk was in my drawer, and i was that way all the way from oct to xmas, surprsed I only put on 8.5lb in that 3 months.

Well done on the loss hun - and bucking your own trend. I wish you hadn'r realised the 13 something barrier was there cos you'd likely have sailed past it next week without realising. So erase it from your mind and keep doing what you have been doing (not the smarties eggs) and you'll still get past it no bother.

As for your downer - glad you're past it but I understand where you're coming from. :bighug:I'm just glad I always knew (spooky) that I'd never marry and never have kids it has been one less thing for me to have to contend with. :D It freaked my folks out though cos I said this from when I was 6. Think they thought they'd spawned a devil child. :8855:

Aww hun im sorry to hear about your nan.. but you did great only putting on just over half a stone. If it was me my weight would have shot up a couple of stones!!
Right now i really am feeling some cake, and people keep talking about a curly wurly cake, but i cant find the recipe anywhere :mad:

I have it somewhere i'll dig it out when i get home

Well done on the loss hun - and bucking your own trend. I wish you hadn'r realised the 13 something barrier was there cos you'd likely have sailed past it next week without realising. So erase it from your mind and keep doing what you have been doing (not the smarties eggs) and you'll still get past it no bother.

As for your downer - glad you're past it but I understand where you're coming from. :bighug:I'm just glad I always knew (spooky) that I'd never marry and never have kids it has been one less thing for me to have to contend with. :D It freaked my folks out though cos I said this from when I was 6. Think they thought they'd spawned a devil child. :8855:

I've always said i'd never get married since i was little...as i said i'd never go university. I was wrong about uni and i'm beginning to doubt i'll ever get married too, depends if my best friend loves me as much as he says he does lol

So i'm slightly excitable today...getting my tattoos this afternoon, technically my 4th and 5th, but when i'm done today it will actually look like i have one big one and two small. Tattoo days are so exciting :D

So its suppose to be an EE day, but it might go a bit haywire and turn more to a green, i was going to attempt to make up some of my dreadful syn usage but tattoos always leave my energy low and wanting sugar, so i'll keep to 15 today and make up over the weekend.

Breakfast: porridge and golden syrup
Lunch:nectarine
Tea: omelette chips and beans

HEa: milk
HEa: 45g rf cheese
HEb: porridge
HEb: special k bar

Syns: golden syrup 2.5, viscout 3.5, milky way 6

Last edited:
btw, i'm thinking of buying a treadmill but the one i'm looking at goes to 10kmph...anyone know how fast that is in terms of jogging/running? I can't seem to get my head round it, is it a sorta mid speed jog?

Hmmm i eat when i'm hungry, but i usually eat more in the evening, but if i'm busy like i have been most evenings for the past few months i don't tend to think about my stomach as much haha. I just had a look on youtube at how fast it is, it does look fairly fast, but i dunno whether to fork out that little bit extra and get the one that goes to 16kph. Haha took me years to get my first one cos i thought it would hurt, dragged mum with me when i got it done, expected to be in pain and it didnt hurt at all. Then my second one didnt hurt either, my 3rd one that i had done last week only a tiny bit hurt when he was on the back of my leg (my entire foot went numb so presume he was over a nerve) and a bit when he was on my shin bone but the rest was fine. Expecting my wrist one to be murder today as it will be right over the veins .

Hmmm i'm thinking about the 13kph tbh, isnt that 8mph or something. Think that will be enough for me, and will save me £100. I do go walking/half jogging when i can be bothered leaving the house at weekends but when its dark out i dont like it and our town aint the best place to walk even in the daylight, i'd rather do it in my own home haha

Back