Ally's Diary - take two

yeah, i always have to take it to the extreme pp :p

Gained 1.5lb, thoroughly deserved i think!

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, banana, ww yog
Lunch: chicken sandwich, banana, plum
Tea: lm sausages, bacon and egg

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: alpen lights
Heb : bread

Syns: marg 0.5, gum 1.5, buttons 1, 3x chocolate fingers 4.5, sugarfree sweet 0.5, ketchup 0.5, mini milk 1.5, options banana 2, marshmallows 1, caramel freddo 5
Total syns : 18
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, apricot

Last edited:
Aww my boss's boss just pulled me in his office and was like "have you lost weight", i see him most days but he's only just noticed, was still nice to hear it though

Keep wondering whether to go swimming. My hip is murdering me, but don't know whether swimming will help or hinder it, since when i last went swimming I had to stop because of my hip. Got a doctors appointment in 3 weeks with my normal doctor, by which time i will hopefully be in BMI on her scale so can move onto the combined pill (suppose to start taking mini pill this week but haven't) and if my hip is still being a pain i'm going to ask her about it, since the other one blamed my PCOS.

Well since I only walked to the park at lunch and that hurt a lot...i don't know whether it will appreciate frog movement of breast stroke, i'm useless at front crawl less I would have done that instead. It is an excuse to try the hydrotherapy pool though lol

Going to wait til Friday and then might go swimming/gym, hip sis still being dodgy even by just walking so will leave it a few more days see if the pain eases off anymore.

Breakfast: white choc porridge, melon, 1/2 ww yog
Lunch: Ham salad, 2x plums, snack a jacks
Tea: Salmon and philly pasta, coconut muller

Hea: 2/3 lightest philly, 1/3 milk
Heb: porridge

Syns: white choc options 2, gum 1, choc finger 1.5, caramel snack a jacks 6, humbug 1.5, mini caramel egg 2.5, curly wurly
Total syns: 20.5
Free Snacks: Prepacked fruit

Last edited:
Well wednesdays are known in our work place to be full of minor tragedies, we all hate wednesdays cos stuff always goes wrong...today takes it to the extreme. My colleague starting saying he had like a pain in chest, but it was only mild as if he'd trapped something he was joking about maybe it was a heart attack (obviously i asked him if he had pins and needles down his arm cos that was the common sign and he said no), so then my boss was going on about heart murmurs, and next second my colleague is slumped in his chair than collapsed on the floor, i'm nearest to him desk wise so got on my knees and by time i'd got my dodgy hip and knee down there he was back with us, but a few secs before he looked like he was fitting but as soon as it started it was stopped again. He's refusing to go hospital, but my boss has managed to force him to go home and see the doctor. Didn't half give us all a fright! Time for a chocolate finger.

Couldn't get him to go, we tried. Yep, just the one...calm my nerves...:p

Ok, out of all the mini goals I have at the moment, there is 1 i am determined to make more than the rest and thats the 12 stone by meeting BFS (again)...well now that week is going to be one hell of a week for me, I an not only meeting them once, but I am meeting them twice, and seeing them on standard tickets twice too, so yes I am going 4 of their shows. BUT, today it was announced one of my other favourite bands is supporting them which has put me in a way to happy mood, i've only known this band 9 months (when they toured with BFS last year I first heard them) but they've become one of the biggest influences on me, one of their songs helps me when my depression is bad, one song finally made me get over my ex, i talk to the singer via email, i've met them, got photos with them etc, i even posted a pic of myself before on insta when i's lost 50lb i think it was and the singer was congratulating me, cos he's been there and dropped a lot of weight...so i want to hit 12st, so when I attack Joe and jaret and get photos with them again so i look different than the last few times

Last edited:
Yup. If anything can make me stay on track I'm sure that can. I think they only things that can possibly get in my way before then is the 2 festivals (which are thankfully only day events and not full weekends) and the week i'm on holiday in august.

OMG I think you should all ask for Wednesday's off in future! Seriously though the guy should go to the hospital to get checked out, I do hope he is ok.

OMG I think you should all ask for Wednesday's off in future! Seriously though the guy should go to the hospital to get checked out, I do hope he is ok.

He's as stubborn as me (and that's very stubborn), hoping he at least went doctors as he was told too.

*le sigh* a lot of people off work ill today. Alex still off and boss man won't tell us anything cos Alex doesn't want him too, all we know is he's getting medical attention.

Knitted zingy from the EDF Energy advert for my friend last night (took abouut 4 hours), now i've got to knit another 3, she's started a craze off now!

954660_10201465335298998_621620096_n.jpg

Breakfast: choc porridge, ww yog, mango
Lunch: Griddled chicken and mango salad with lemon dressing, strawberries
Tea: chicken nuggets in breadcrumbs and salad

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: porridge
Heb: 1/2 bread 1/2 alpen light

Syns: ginger options 2, gum 1, chocolate finger 1.5, humbug 1.5, gummi bears 2, moam 1, mini caramel egg 1.5
Total syns: 11.5
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, strawberries, cherries, banana

Last edited:
Back