Ally's Diary - take two

:( Perhaps you could practise it but some how I don't know how you'd do that heh.

Teenagers (usually chavvy ones) make me uncomfortable at work, and sometimes travellers, most of them are good natured and just come in for what we serve, enjoy and leave but then you get the cheeky ones and sometimes the little crazy ones.

One told me there name was Godbury or something and when I opened their booking on a lane it looked like God was bowling on Lane 10. So I laughed and told them... their reply... *Straight Serious face* do you believe in God? LOL I was like, erm, no, I once did but I prefer science, and then he started preeching to me and then after 2 throws of the ball asked for their money back and then carried on bowling (we didn't refund them). Ehh... lol!

Dealing with today okay then other then having to eat? Where do you work now?
:pillowfight:

Get some strange folk around ay haha. I work for a publishing/events company in Newcastle-u-Lyme but with only being one of the web developers i don't have to deal with people. Yep, just the eating...but now i think i've bloated myself so that tiny gain i saw this morning will be a bigger gain by official weigh in tomorrow no doubt oopsy haha

Eat less tonight or just drink water for a while? Could you take like windezz tablets or don't they help with bloat? xx

No idea tbh, i don't get bloated that often. I've stopped eating now, just drinking my water. Might actually go and make a mint tea, that might help a little. Will probably only have my tea and my other HEb when i get home from gym so hopefully that will help counteract my "binge" eating, least it wasn't a synful binge like i usually have, don't think i've ever been on a fruit bender before haha

With phones I think it's easier to talk to people, you don't know them & they don't know you so you can say exactly what you want, and you can't see them, which I find helps.

I was told if you stand up & talk with the phone to your right ear that gives you confidence, not sure how you'd look stood up in the office chatting on the phone, but worth a try if you can.

On the Call Centre doc, they liturally are sitting on their desks, walking around, dancing, making tea, eating, drinks and everything... heh

On the sales floor we can see them walking round and doing all kinda stuff while on the phone

I think I've lost 0.5lb,but my scales keep fluctuating, it's given me 4 different weights this morning, but it seems to be staying on 0.5lb loss more than the 1lb loss or the 0.5lb gain...so yeah I'll stick with the 0.5lb loss i guess.

Breakfast: weetabix, banana and honey
Lunch: egg foo yung and salad, fridge raiders, 2x plums
Tea: special fried rice with pork

Hea: milk
Heb: weetabix

Syns: honey 1, gum 1, chomp 5.5, fridge raiders roast chicken 2, options 2, marshmallows 1, bitsa wispa 2
Total syns: 14.5
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, apple,strawberries and mango

Drinks: 7 glasses water, 1 hot chocolate
Body magic: 10 mins walking

Last edited:
Any loss is a loss :D xxx

Even if your not entirely sure the scales are right haha

so hungry, could eat my lunch twice over i think

Hungry again, hope mums made me a supersized portion of fried rice! My stomach doesn't seems to have turned into a bottomless pit the last few days

They've got to be right at some point! Well done on the loss anyway ;-)

I hate the phone too, & do a lot to avoid answering it, particularly at home. I dread it when people say they're going to call me. I think it's a standard symptom of introversion.

Yeah were all phone haters, we need to start a new group, phone haters anonymous.

At least you're sticking to free/low syn foods though, so it's all good. :D Maybe all the exercise has supercharged your metabolism. :D

Maybe, would like to see some decent weight loss results rather than increased appetite mind haha

Breakfast: shape zero yogurt, bacon sandwich
Lunch: tuna salad, 2x plums, banana
Tea: gammon, pineapple and veg

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: bread
Heb: alpen light

Syns: ketchup 0.5, extra light mayo 0.5, mini teacake 4, gum 1, bournville highlights 2, marshmallows 1
Total syns: 9
Free snacks: prepacked fruit, apple, strawberries

Drinks: 1 tea, 1 ginger tea, 7 glasses water, 1 hot chocolate (made with Hea milk)
Body magic: 10 mins walking, 45 mins swimming

Last edited:
Cake in the room. I doubt I'll resist but i will find something thats not to synful. I hope :p

Back