Ally's Diary - take two

Might be worth talking to a pharmacist if you're worried? I definitely felt so nauseous I was bed-ridden for a couple of days the first time I took it. I personally don't really like taking hormones - I think some people can have a really strong reaction to them.

Glad it's not just me whose got nauseous with them. Once this is over I'm going to see about trying the pill again, last time I was on pill it made me depressed but there was only one brand she'd put me on with being "obese" then so hopefully now she can try me on something else. I'm hoping with the MAP, having pcos so no sure if I ovulate or not and the fact were 80% sure the condom did a disappearing act after he'd finished (sorry tmi), hopefully I'm just being paranoid over nothing.

Glad it's not just me whose got nauseous with them. Once this is over I'm going to see about trying the pill again, last time I was on pill it made me depressed but there was only one brand she'd put me on with being "obese" then so hopefully now she can try me on something else. I'm hoping with the MAP, having pcos so no sure if I ovulate or not and the fact were 80% sure the condom did a disappearing act after he'd finished (sorry tmi), hopefully I'm just being paranoid over nothing.

No worries about TMI - freakishly similar situation to one I've just had. Was very happy to get period last week! Probably worth shopping around, pill-wise, I was on one for years, then when I changed drs, they couldn't believe I'd been put on something so strong. There are definitely way more choices for you now - worth it for peace of mind.

Lucky your period is due soon so you don't have to worry for too long. Am sure it'll be fine - nausea etc is pretty common.

No worries about TMI - freakishly similar situation to one I've just had. Was very happy to get period last week! Probably worth shopping around, pill-wise, I was on one for years, then when I changed drs, they couldn't believe I'd been put on something so strong. There are definitely way more choices for you now - worth it for peace of mind.

Lucky your period is due soon so you don't have to worry for too long. Am sure it'll be fine - nausea etc is pretty common.

Yeah it's due next week but I've got what looks like my normal period now I've just noticed, but dunno if the MAP has caused it (explains the cramps mind). So could end up with another next week. This is all too confusing for my liking!

Got on scales this morning and I'm 11 12 which is 1.5lb down from when I got on over a week ago, so even though I've been drastically off plan I've still lost! I was supposedly gong back on plan today but I've got another gig tonight (not bfs this time), then Saturday I'm out on a Halloween steam train, Sunday I'm going Alton towers and Monday/Tuesday I might be at Jamies haha

Well done on the loss hun. Sounds like you have a fun time planned. :D

Yeah, it's turned into a week away now haha last chance to spend a week with him before starting work

Decided I'm sticking to just calorie counting until 4th Nov, I'm only gonna be able to stick to SW for 2 days so be easier just doing it this way for now. If I lose great, but not gonna be too miffed if I sts or get a small gain.

The plan at the moment means saturday I'm going on a Halloween steam train, Sunday I'm going scarefest as Alton towers with Jamie, then he's staying here over night and I'm driving to his on Monday spending a few days there, he's coming back mine Thursday, Friday I'm considering taking him to either blackpool or somewhere in Wales, then next Saturday were going a bonfire and he's going back him on the sunday. Then I start work on the Monday eep.

On another note the cramps and nausea turned in a "period" (gonna be tmi) but it's heavier than normal it's like I'm back on the pill again, just hope it doesn't last that long! It's not unmanageable heavy but it's def uncomfortable cos it's giving me cramps I don't get normally. I just don't know whether this is now my actually period brought on early cos of the MAP or whether I'll get my normal one too which should be next week... Guess I'll find out

Back to feeling nauseous today, eating ok mind. And least I'm not bleeding so heavy today either (tmi). Hope the nausea ends soon.

I can't stop eating today, I've done my best to stick to good stuff though, a few mini rolls might have snuck in though. And a curly wurly. And milky bar.

We all get days like that :) normally for me it lasts a few days before I snap out of it and get back on plan!! So jealous of you going to scare fest! I love alton towers :D never been over at hallowe'en though. My sis has and told me it's absolutely brilliant

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow :)

We all get days like that :) normally for me it lasts a few days before I snap out of it and get back on plan!! So jealous of you going to scare fest! I love alton towers :D never been over at hallowe'en though. My sis has and told me it's absolutely brilliant

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow :)

Been years since I last went Alton towers, never been scare fest, looking forward to it. I love Halloween Haha

Feeling a lot better today, nausea has gone, just very slight cramps now, period seems to have stopped too so fairly sure it was only caused by the pill as it was way shorter than usual, if that is the case I could end up restarting later next week or skipping it (which will no doubt make me paranoid haha)

Oh yeah, I said before my week away i'd post some photos when I got back so...

P1070345-1.jpg <-- so this is Joe, the lead singer of Patent Pending at Leeds just after he turned round saw me and Jamie and went "Oh my God! It's you two! You both look freaking awesome!", last time he saw us was April, thats when I first got to really know the band, both of us were like 2 stone plus heavier then and he remembered us. This guy has literally turned into one of my idols over the last year, love him to death (3 days later at sheffield I walked out of the show and saw him, walked over to him, he turned round and loudly pronounced "I thought I saw you at Newcastle yesterday but wasn't sure" and gave me the biggest hug, i have never had so many death stares of fangirls who were waiting to ask for photos/autographs when he hugged me")

I'll just link this one as its already on Flickr In The Sea | Flickr - Photo Sharing! this is me with Jamie, we had a mad moment at Whitby, middle of October and we decided we were going paddling in the sea, he'd never done much with his family and he may be 24 but he'd never been in the sea, nearest he's been is the estuary at Cleethorpes, so i took him in for the first time, ended up putting my camera on timer, running hell for leather into the sea and getting this photo which i ended up totally loving, so now you can see my boy haha

Last 2 days I've been drastically over calories, so much so I'm scared to get on the scales. I just couldn't stop eating so today I need to at least try stick within calories. Least Jamie is coming down today so that might stop me boredom eating.

Kinda in a bad mood today. Mum's been fine with Jamie for weeks but today she's seems set on having something against him and it's driving me insane!

Bad mood turned into a very on everyone day yesterday, first mum then Jamie. Oh well fine today, been cinema to see enders game and over indulged on bed and Jerry's (new peanut butter cup ice cream is amazing), just made some cakes which Jamie is now icing... Off Alton towers tomorrow, was going Sunday but cos of the weather we postponed it to tomorrow. Looking forward to it even though I don't like coasters.

Back