Syns: fudge highlights 2, 2x caramel bunnies 10, meringue nest 2.5

Free snacks: strawberries

Last edited:
Breakfast: hot choc weetabix, aldi Greek yog
Lunch: courgette and chorizo fritatta, mango
Tea: fruity chicken and rice salad

Hea: 1/2 milk 1/2 cheese
Heb: weetabix

Syns: caramel highlights 2, chorizo 1.5, milk 1, dried apricots 2.5, jaffa cake 2.5, fudge 6

Free snacks: pear, plum

Last edited:
Think we just figured out whats causing the unknown illness thats had me off work (so far) for over 3 months. Depression. I continuously keep breaking down on Jamie and Mum, it's gradually gone worse and worse, so much so that i'm afraid of everything, i'm scared of going back work even though I want to go back, scared of going gigs which I love. But I've just looked online and depression can have all the physical symptoms I have got. I was so bad today that I broke down on mum after it felt like she was pushing me into going to see an accupunctist for the pain, and everything came out, how i was scared of everything...and mum kinda figured that my depression had got really bad so she said i either go drs and go on pills or go the accupuncturist but about the depression, so thats what i'm doing, I am not going on pills unless really necessary. I'm scared of going, but I think I need too.

Oh Ally, just catching up & saw your post. First, I hope this means you have really found the cause - that alone would be a huge step forward. Second, I hope means you can begin to get some help to get better, and return to your happier self, free from pain. I feel so sorry for you that you are suffering in this way, and I have my fingers crossed that this is the first separate to positive times again xx

I've just been looking at the symptoms and i have 17/18 out of 22 listed. I am hoping it is right, I've had mild depression for years but if mums right in her suspicions and all this is caused by depression its gone a lot worse than it's ever been. If she is right at least we have finally established the cause, which can only be a good thing.

I've just been looking at the symptoms and i have 17/18 out of 22 listed. I am hoping it is right, I've had mild depression for years but if mums right in her suspicions and all this is caused by depression its gone a lot worse than it's ever been. If she is right at least we have finally established the cause, which can only be a good thing.

I defo think you should go to the doctors hun and let them help you get back to you. My friend kept havin dizziness recently they did loads of test cudnt find anything then after asking some questions realised she was havin anxiety attacks and the medication has now stopped it x
Hope u feel better soon. I hav depression aswell and I hate it wen it gets bad :(

I can sympathise with you too and would strongly advise you to get some Vit B complex sublingual liquid from H & B. It has a mega dose of B12 in the most easily absorbed form and I find it really males a difference to my depression symptoms. Deffo worth a try and no mega side effects unlike happy pills. Bout £7.50 a 2 mth bottle and usually in the deals too. Med studies show it is effective too and it's why I started to take it.

I can sympathise with you too and would strongly advise you to get some Vit B complex sublingual liquid from H & B. It has a mega dose of B12 in the most easily absorbed form and I find it really males a difference to my depression symptoms. Deffo worth a try and no mega side effects unlike happy pills. Bout £7.50 a 2 mth bottle and usually in the deals too. Med studies show it is effective too and it's why I started to take it.

I already have some Vit B complex, i got them when i was on the pill to see if they would reduce the depression then, but only took them for a few days then came off the pill so stopped taking them. But now it seems like the pill wasn't the problem to start with, and I was already suffering from depression. I've only had it minor before, i was bad after my grandad died but got myself out of it that time, this time i've lost interest in everything, everything is too much effort. I'm going with mum for accupuncture tomorrow, the woman she sees deals in depression mostly so hopefully between her and hopefully the vit B, I can get it back in control and hopefully the pain does a running jump at the same time.

I defo think you should go to the doctors hun and let them help you get back to you. My friend kept havin dizziness recently they did loads of test cudnt find anything then after asking some questions realised she was havin anxiety attacks and the medication has now stopped it x
Hope u feel better soon. I hav depression aswell and I hate it wen it gets bad :(

If it wasn't the fact they will put me on anti depressants I would go, I'm only going on them as a last resort, I've seen what mum was like on them. I've had that many tests for my stomach pain, back pain, dizziness and nausea and everything has come back negative, the only explanation now after mum put 2 and 2 together is that its depression causing physical symptoms as well as mental.

Breakfast: overnight oats
Lunch: Chicken tikka pieces and sweet chilli and lime chicken slices salad, 2x plums
Tea: Chicken and spicy bean salad, banana strawberries and aldi Greek yog

Hea: Milk
Heb: porridge oats

Syns: Sweet chilli and lime chicken 0.5, pink n white 2.5

Free snacks: pear, apple, clementine

Last edited:
Breakfast: cinnamon porridge
Lunch: Jacket potato and beans
Tea: philly fish pie, strawberries and melon with aldi Greek yog

Hea: 1/2 milk 1/2 philly
Heb: porridge

Syns: milk 0.5, Angel cake 7, shapers strawberry and white chocolate popcorn 4.5

Free snacks: banana, 2x plums

Last edited:
Breakfast: boiled egg and soldiers, nectarine
Lunch: nectarine, sausages and spaghetti hoops
Tea: salmon laksa curry, banana

Hea: milk
Heb: bread

Syns: flora 1.5, shapers strawberry nougat 4, shapers mint nougat 4, laksa paste 0.5, coconut milk 2, options ginger 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: 4x plums

Last edited:
Breakfast: hot choc weetabix
Lunch: salmon and Philip ryvita, apple, 2x plums, shapers bar
Tea: sweet and sticky chicken with salad

Hea: philly
Heb: ryvita

Syns: highlights hazelnut 2, 2x shapers strawberry nougat 8, ketchup 0.5, sweet chilli sauce 1, 2x shapers mint nougat 8, 2x Ferrero rocher 6, 2 jaffa cakes 5

Last edited:
I'm so glad you're finally getting some answers to why you've been so unwell! How was the acupuncture?

I'm so glad you're finally getting some answers to why you've been so unwell! How was the acupuncture?

Hasn't really done anything, left me in more pain, and I have blisters and bruises on my stomach cos she used magnet acupuncture there

Been gym today cos Jamie though hydro pool might help, so went for a swim after that killed me, so went on treadmill as walking eases it the pain slightly. First time I've been in gym since December.

Breakfast: hot choc weetabix
Lunch: chicken drumsticks and salad
Tea: steak and mushroom pie with veg

Hea:
Heb:

Syns: highlights caramel 2, 3x Ferrero rocher 9, puff pastry 4.5, gravy granules 1, shapers strawberry nougat 4, shapers mint nougat 4

Last edited:
Lost 1lb. I'm due to have week off plan from Friday anyway but starting a few days early, see if I can get my head together a bit.

Ended up going for an unexpected drive to the seaside yesterday, the place my nan and grandads ashes were scattered, feel a bit better mentally at least now

I'm back, been off plan for a few weeks, but back now, only gained 1.5lb too.

Not sure if these pills are working or not, some days i am feeling much better, others i'm still feel really bad, but dunno if its cos the walking as the days i've been better i've done a lot of walking...

Back