Aloize's Diary

Isn't it great when people notice the weight loss Aloize :D

Yes it's nice. I get a bit embarrassed though.

Nothing to be embarrassed about you have earned them. Have a great day x

What they said - you've worked hard to lose the weight :)

How's it going Aloize? :)

Hi, Ok Thanks Darcy.

Been a bit busy this weekend so no time to update but I lost 1.5lbs this week so all in the right direction. How are you?

Well done on the loss Aloize :)

Well done on the loss! x

Thanks everyone. I haven't been on here much this past week or so as I've had so much marking to do at home and toddler been ill etc. Hoping to catch up this weekend with everyone's diaries. I've looked in briefly and everyone is so supportive of others. It's nice that we want each other to succeed.

On the diet front, Ive been doing ok. No time to think about food. Looking forward to the bank holiday especially as it will be 12 weeks on Exante. I can't believe it's gone so quick. Really hoping to hit 3 stone loss by next Saturday. However, I know long weekends are the worst for temptation. I'm hoping the weather will be nice so we can get in the garden and do some tidying up. That will keep my mind off it. Then I will only have 8 weeks left on exante and I can start thinking about refeed. We are going to book a holiday around mid June so hoping to be in the eleven's by then. Bit scary as nice and comfortable here on my 3 packs a day, not being hungry, not thinking about what's going in my mouth or cooking.

Hope all my fellow Exante buddies have a good weekend.

Here to follow. I start tomorrow so reading a bit of this tells me all I've got to come

Wow, good luck for your goal of 3 stone Aloize :)

I can't believe where all the time is going myself. Next week is week 10 for me.

So the weekend is here and another weigh in yesterday which I forgot to update on here. I lost 3.5lbs this week so super chuffed with that. Only 2lbs to go until 3 stone. I think next weekend is going to be tough so Ive planned lots of things to do to keep my mind off chocolate eggs. It's funny as I haven't even missed chocolate at all on this diet. If there's one thing I've wanted to eat while on this diet, it's bread. I know it's just habit but the smell of fresh bread in the supermarket is amazing. I make OH go shopping on his own now.

One of my goals when I started this diet back in January was to take my little boy swimming and I want to start after Easter weekend and the schools go back. I will take him on my day off or at the weekend. I know I won't be 100% happy in a swimming costume but definitely better than I was.

Hope we all have a super week and the weather continues to improve. Everything seems better in the sunshine.

Fabulous loss Aloize -well done! :D

Never thought I'd say it, but the very thought of chocolate now is quite nauseating :rolleyes:

.....it's fruit and veg I miss. Some days I really crave a satsuma! :confused:

Well done on your loss, here's to 3 stone next week! I'm dreading the weekend - I'm with you on the bread and I was never one for bread before this diet lol x

Thank you both. I remember the first few weeks really craving cucumber - something fresh and not fake tasting.

Thank you both. I remember the first few weeks really craving cucumber - something fresh and not fake tasting.
Good luck to hit 3 stone next week.
I'm missing fruit. Peeled my daughter her tangerine this morning and licked my fingers lol

Back