Aloize's Diary

Hope your cold has gone and your feeling a lot better Aloize . Well done on the compliment ! :D You must be so chuffed. Hope your having a lovely day :).

Kay xx

How's it going Aloize? :)

Hey Darcy, still feeling rough. Had 4 packs today as really wanted some comfort food. Feel really bleugh. Don't think I'll lose much this week but hopefully a pound at least. How are you this evening?

Hope you feel better soon Aloize.

Just catching up after my alerts stopped :(

Well done on your fantastic losses!! Keep it up :)

Like your post about the things you've learnt on the diet, I think I can tick most of those off too!

Hey Darcy, still feeling rough. Had 4 packs today as really wanted some comfort food. Feel really bleugh. Don't think I'll lose much this week but hopefully a pound at least. How are you this evening?

I'm feeling the same, really bloaty and don't feel like I've lost much this week, but won't know till the end of the month as I weigh monthly. You've been really strong Aloize even though you haven't been feeling well and have stuck with the plan. I'm sure you'll see a nice loss on Sunday, fingers crossed :).

Kay xx

Hi guys, cold has subsided and feeling really positive for weigh in this weekend. 6 weeks gone already. People been saying I've caught a cold because I'm on so few calories. *Stupid people* No, I got a cold because everyone around me has a cold and I have a toddler.

Day 42
Spag bol pack at 12
Eggs pack at 6
Choc bar at 8.30
Not enough water!

Put an order in to exante as its 40% off. Ordered the caramel bars so looking forward to those and a few more sweet and sour meals.

Hope everyone has a nice valentine's weekend

I tried the caramel crunch bars with my latest order and wish I had more - yum!

Glad you are feeling better :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better. So many colds and infections going around at the moment... roll on March and end of cold/flu season.

Liz x

Glad you 're better. I've just ordered more of the caramel bars too, they're yummy.

Glad you are feeling better, great weight loss so far too!

Thanks all. Just tried the caramel bars.yum. Can't believe I didn't try them before now.

Weighed this morning and another 3.5lbs down so only 1lb shy of 2stone in 6 weeks. AMAZING!! I am so pleased as wasn't looking forward to doing a VLCD but this has been OK, not easy but definitely easier than I thought it would be.

well done! :) You're doing great - it's worth it in the end isn't it?

Fantastic, we are all doing so well & will be at ours goal in not time at all :)

Well done on the loss :)

Great losses to date, well done you. XX

Back