Aloize's Diary

Hi aloize, I'm just catching up reading your diary, 30lb loss so far your doing amazing :)

Well done on the 30lb loss, that is fantastic :)

30lbs is incredible. And to put it into context - that's the weight of 4 newborn babies!!!! It must feel fantastic to lose that amount - well done x

Thanks everyone. I got my order today so all set for packs until the end of April. I also bought a weeks worth from slim n save to compare. So far they seem a lot smaller but you do have 4 a day instead of 3 so still the same calories.

Today I've had a banging headache so tried to drink loads of water.

Be interesting to see how the exante and slim n save compare.

Hope the headache is better :)

Ok, so do you have to have more packs per day then? If so are they not more expensive?

Ok, so do you have to have more packs per day then? If so are they not more expensive?

Yes more expensive because you don't get the bulk offers like exante. You can do 3 packs plus low carb meal to keep cost down rather than 4 packs. They are smaller but nicenfor a bit of variety. I had a chewy milk choc bar and it was lovely. Also cheesy pasta which was a nice change. Exante sweet and sour still my favourite though.

Ok, think I will stick to Exante then. I'm pretty happy with 3 packs a day and it was the bulk offers that convinced me to buy.

Woohoo. 5lbs off this week.:woohoo:

Wow well done 5lbs amazing! Here's hoping I can manage such great loses x

Great loss Aloize :)

How was your day Aloize? :)

OK thanks Darcy just busy. Lots to do at work but keeps my mind off food. Usually stressful days are my excuse to eat rubbish but I'm changing that pattern. Really hope I can continue into maintenance and not fall back into old ways.

How has your day been?

I'm sat at a conference surrounded by smells of the yummy cooked lunch. Sat by myself eating a bar so no one thinks I'm a weirdo. I forgot how social eating is. Feeling sorry for myself but I will not break my diet for the sake of some free lasagne and cheesecake.

I'm sure the lasagne and cheesecake was horrible :D

Avoiding social eating in a work situation is really difficult. I've made all sorts of excuses over the last few weeks to avoid sitting down and eating with colleagues. I even traveled to a conference on a separate train to avoid having to eat with others, then made up an excuse of a dodgy filling when I got there to not eat :rolleyes:

Well done for that! That's great willpower :woohoo: x

Aloize just read through your diary you've done amazingly! If I can have similar losses I'll be over the moon.

Size wise when I did Cambridge a long time ago I started at a 18 and never fit into a 16 or 14 then suddenly was a 12! Bodies are odd!

Hope you have a fantastic day x

Can I please book from size 18 to 12, yes please x

Agreed Emma, bodies are weird. I am still wearing size 18s and 20s, although they are a bit more loose than they were and and am not yet into the next size down trousers in my wardrobe despite the bigger ones nearly falling off.

I look forward to waking up one day about three sizes smaller :D

Aloize just read through your diary you've done amazingly! If I can have similar losses I'll be over the moon.

Size wise when I did Cambridge a long time ago I started at a 18 and never fit into a 16 or 14 then suddenly was a 12! Bodies are odd!

Hope you have a fantastic day x
Thanks Emma, people at work have started to notice now but still not in my size 16 bottoms. Tops look OK and 18s really baggy. Don't really want to spend money on clothes yet though.

Back