Alongwaytogo is on her way ...

Whoop whoop well done
Xxx

Well done on your loss this week! You are doing brilliantly :)

Hello ladies

Weigh in today and have lost 3 lbs over the last two weeks. Things have definitely slowed down, but still going well. Have lost a total of 46 lbs since 1 July, would like to get to 63 by Christmas ( 4 1/2 stone), but not sure if I will manage that.

Also into the 15s today, I've not weighed 15 something since I was pregnant with my first daughter (and she is 18 now)!!

So feeling quite positive, need to stop picking which is my major downfall.

Hello everyone

Well wi at docs yesterday and had put 1lb on. Totally peed off. Have stuck to the ruled like glue, never more than 1200 calories each day. I'm putting it down to no exercising last week as I has kidney stones.

Still keeping with it, but disappointed. Hope you're all doing well.

Perhaps you need to eat more for your our body to let you lose weight. I can't remember the magic figure but I think you need over 1200 calories a day anyway, it might be worth trying 1300 calories and seeing how that goes, have some extra fruit or a yoghurt. I know this sounds silly but it definitely makes a difference to eat all the calories you're due, if your body knows it will be fed it doesn't mind letting a bit of fat go.

Having said that we started at the same time and your weight loss is slightly ahead of mine (I'm on 1700 calories) so you know what you're doing.

Hope you're feeling better this week.

Thanks storm. You might be right. I will try for another week with the usual exercise and usual calories and see how I go. If i haven't lost after the week will try more calories before the official wi the week after. Thanks for your support.

Are you wi fortnightly then?!

Was your doc ok about the little gain?!

Keep going hun your doing so well!!! Xxx

Yes, doctors wi is every two weeks. She was fine about it and put it down to me being poorly (ended up in casualty with kidney stones) and the fact that I had done no exercise.

Wow kidney stones are horrible! Have you got rid of them yet? Hope your drinking loads water! :)

The pain had gone now so must have passed them. Must say I wasn't having as much water as I should, been making up for it the last few days.

Hello ladies. Quick update, had my WI today and it seems I had put on 3 lbs last time, not 1 lb :eek:. I have lost 6 over the last two weeks which I am really pleased about. Trying to get to 4 stone loss by 20 December (next WI), so that will have to be a 7 lb loss over the next three weeks. I will try my hardest but have a couple of christmas dinners inbetween.

Hope you're all OK.

Back